What is the workers comp process like at fedex?

Exec32

If you are a contractor and don't provide the necessary tools for your guys to do their job then you increase the likelihood of something like this happening.
For God sake, a HAND CART? WEEKS!
I know we have all seen it happen.
This comes from contractors that rarely touch a package, or drive a route.

MAKAVELI

If you are a contractor and don't provide the necessary tools for your guys to do their job then you increase the likelihood of something like this happening.
For God sake, a HAND CART? WEEKS!
I know we have all seen it happen.
This comes from contractors that rarely touch a package, or drive a route.
Or ones that just don't give a shet!

Nina2017

Is there a form( A FED EX Form) from their website that I need to bring to my general practioner that begins the process of filing a workers compensatin claim? General Practictioner has been taking pictures of the wounds and swelling in my left arm...it started a week after my start date as a part time package handler.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Is there a form( A FED EX Form) from their website that I need to bring to my general practioner that begins the process of filing a workers compensatin claim? General Practictioner has been taking pictures of the wounds and swelling in my left arm...it started a week after my start date as a part time package handler.
If you're Express, your manager should have entered all the info for you in the system to get your WC claim started. If you're Ground, talk to your boss.