What is the worst stop on your route?

oldngray

nowhere special
What you eat does matter but some people have metabolisms that can easily burn off the excess calories from junk/high calorie food. Those people do need to eat more because of high metabolism so its a trade off. I used to never gain weight no matter what I ate but as I got older (pretty suddenly - within a couple of years) my metabolism slowed down so I now have to really watch what I eat. I allow myself (infrequent) little treats but for meals I really watch calories.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Tell that to soberups. His post above says he never eats any kind of junk food. I guess you've met one now.
im telling you right now. You only eat vegetables for 2 months see what happens. Set your alarm for 5 am go run 2 miles before work and eat boneless skinless chicken breasts for dinner. See what happens. Come on man. Don't play dumb. It's all about your diet and exercise. Excuses are for the weak.dont try to make excuses for being overweight. There are none.

Z

ZQXC

What irritates people the most is that I am tall and skinny yet I eat like a horse. When my son and I go to our local Chinese restaurant for their all-you-can-eat buffet I make 3-4 trips through the line.

Another UPState attribute, Gluttony

Fedex Guy

im telling you right now. You only eat vegetables for 2 months see what happens. Set your alarm for 5 am go run 2 miles before work and eat boneless skinless chicken breasts for dinner. See what happens. Come on man. Don't play dumb. It's all about your diet and exercise. Excuses are for the weak.dont try to make excuses for being overweight. There are none.

That's exactly what I said in my original post! If you work at it you can achieve it. And I keep getting told no no no, and keep getting all these medical excuses for obesity which probably make up for less than 1% of obese people.

Fedex Guy

That's exactly what I said in my original post! If you work at it you can achieve it. And I keep getting told no no no, and keep getting all these medical excuses for obesity which probably make up for less than 1% of obese people.

I said if you don't like being called a "porker", do something about it. It's in that persons control 99% of the time!

Rainman

Its all good.
Nah, read it again

I've never had to make 2 trips with a handtruck to the vision center. The two trips with the handtruck as you can see was when I had made multiple attempts to the dock and finally handtrucked 32 pieces to receiving in 2 handtruck trips across the store.

For the vision center I said I usually only get a couple for them but once a month I would get a bunch and need to use a handtruck and they never had a problem with that either.
Once I had 60 for the vision center. I loaded up 2 shopping carts packed tight and stacked high. One trip in.

Kmart sux. So does Walmart. And Orion.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I said if you don't like being called a "porker", do something about it. It's in that persons control 99% of the time!
The kind of person who would refer to another human being as a "porker" is an idiot whose opinion wouldn't matter to me in the first place and I could really care less what they think. The reason that I choose to confront idiots who talk that way about other human beings is that their hateful words cause pain to others, and if no one confronts them then over time the perception is created that its OK to talk about other human beings like that. Its not OK, period. We can debate all day over the underlying causes of and solutions to obesity but there is absolutely no justification for calling another human being a "porker".

Fedex Guy

The kind of person who would refer to another human being as a "porker" is an idiot whose opinion wouldn't matter to me in the first place and I could really care less what they think. The reason that I choose to confront idiots who talk that way about other human beings is that their hateful words cause pain to others, and if no one confronts them then over time the perception is created that its OK to talk about other human beings like that. Its not OK, period. We can debate all day over the underlying causes of and solutions to obesity but there is absolutely no justification for calling another human being a "porker".

Just to be clear, I never called anyone a porker. And I agree that any kind of words like that are hurtful and have no place in this world. I hope you didn't think I was being rude to you.

Z

ZQXC

And I never called the saxophone player a sumbeach.

I simply asked: "Who was the sumbeach that called him a saxophone player?"

soberups

Just to be clear, I never called anyone a porker. And I agree that any kind of words like that are hurtful and have no place in this world. I hope you didn't think I was being rude to you.
I know. It was Jlemansk who showed his ignorance and who I was responding to.

Foamer Pyle

I know. It was Jlemansk who showed his ignorance and who I was responding to.
Yes, that was me that used that adjective, and could have used something much more offensive, but I did not. Being overweight is a lifestyle choice, just like smoking or picking your nose. Less intake and more activity equals a lower weight. Stop with all of this medical crap, because that excuse applies to such a small percentage of the population. This country is turning fat and lazy, and it's no one else's fault but the person shoving the food in their face.

I didn't directly call anyone in this forum a name. A few of you cannot handle the truth, and are way to easily offended. You would probably not survive at my center, if my post offended you.

Sent using BrownCafe App

soberups

Yes, that was me that used that adjective, and could have used something much more offensive, but I did not. Being overweight is a lifestyle choice, just like smoking or picking your nose. Less intake and more activity equals a lower weight. Stop with all of this medical crap, because that excuse applies to such a small percentage of the population. This country is turning fat and lazy, and it's no one else's fault but the person shoving the food in their face.

I didn't directly call anyone in this forum a name. A few of you cannot handle the truth, and are way to easily offended. You would probably not survive at my center, if my post offended you.

Sent using BrownCafe App

I'm sorry for whatever happened in your childhood that caused you feel that it is appropriate to dehumanize overweight people by calling them "porkers". Children are not born hateful, they are made that way through poor parenting.

I'm sorry that you apparently work at a center full of ignorant bigots with a collective IQ of 12. Surviving at your center wouldn't be a problem for me though, dealing with stupid people is easy enough its just annoying.

I'm also sorry for what would happen to you if you ever called me a "porker" to my face.

Raw

Raw Member
I'm sorry for whatever happened in your childhood that caused you feel that it is appropriate to dehumanize overweight people by calling them "porkers". Children are not born hateful, they are made that way through poor parenting.

I'm sorry that you apparently work at a center full of ignorant bigots with a collective IQ of 12. Surviving at your center wouldn't be a problem for me though, dealing with stupid people is easy enough its just annoying.

I'm also sorry for what would happen to you if you ever called me a "porker" to my face.
Sober, I'm in same center as jlamanski and I think you are too thin skinned and hefty to survive our heavy dispatches and hot, humid Florida climate! Does your name also imply you have problems with alcohol also?

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Sober, I'm in same center as jlamanski and I think you are too thin skinned and hefty to survive our heavy dispatches and hot, humid Florida climate! Does your name also imply you have problems with alcohol also?

Low blow, sir. He's painted a billboard in an attempt to help others to be better human beings.

You're not getting the message. So you've decided to attack with a different weapon.

That's ugly, and we both know you're mama wouldn't approve.

Sober would outlast many of us in the worst of centers.

Sent using a Potato

Raw

Raw Member
Low blow, sir. He's painted a billboard in an attempt to help others to be better human beings.

You're not getting the message. So you've decided to attack with a different weapon.

That's ugly, and we both know you're mama wouldn't approve.

Sober would outlast many of us in the worst of centers.

Sent using a Potato
What? He won't outlast me! Not only does jlamansk and I watch what we consume, after well over 25 years in the brown truck I take my lunch not in a restaurant but in a gym working out!!!!

Foamer Pyle

I will attest to that. Raw is in top shape for a 25 + year employee, and over 50. Plus, he is not thin skinned. You Northern guys are wound too tight, and appear to have low self
Esteem.

Sent using BrownCafe App