What is the worst stop on your route?

MethodsMan

I don't have a route, but the worst stop I do is easily a certain grocery store. They only accept packages at their receiving door and every time I used to go there I would buzz the buzzer and get in touch on their air phone. Every time they would say "right there". Every time it would turn into a 15 minute waiting game. EVERY TIME.

Finally I talked to the manager and communicated with him that if I ring the buzzer and it takes more than a couple minutes that I'm sheeting their stuff up as NI. Ever since that talk they are prompt.

Someone since bid that route.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I would venture to say that the vast majority of over weight people in this country are overweight because of lifestyle choice. That means eating too much crap, and not being active enough. You won't get me to buy into the Liberal garbage that obesity is a medical condition. Sorry if that offends you, but I call it as I see it.

Sent using BrownCafe App
So does that justify you dehumanizing them by referring to them as "porkers"?

What the hell gives you the right to judge people in such a manner, especially ones who are taking action to deal with their obesity by attending Weight Watchers?

You are certainly entitled to your own ignorant opinion. Its just unfortunate that you have to be such a dick when you express it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Screw walmart and sams club. They make me stack all their :censored2: on pallets myself. Their employees will not sign for anything and the management takes forever. I drop the goods, read the first employee name tag I see and DR the stop. That's only if the receiving guy is gone because he's really cool guy and knows I don't have time for BS.

Seriously?? Who do you think they are going to come after if one of their boxes of jewelry is unaccounted for?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yeah they have no problem here in the 2 stores I've serviced. Granted it's rare I've had to do it for receiving. Also once in a while vision center is heavy and I've have to handtruck one to two trips inside for them.

Once I had come back 3 times to a line of trucks (rare here) and said screw it and handtrucked 32 pieces across the store in 2 trips to receiving and not a :censored2: was given. Granted they liked me because I delivered them before running air to free up room in the truck.

TT, read the second sentence in your first paragraph.

Foamer Pyle

So does that justify you dehumanizing them by referring to them as "porkers"?

What the hell gives you the right to judge people in such a manner, especially ones who are taking action to deal with their obesity by attending Weight Watchers?

You are certainly entitled to your own ignorant opinion. Its just unfortunate that you have to be such a dick when you express it.
Calm down and have another burrito, Jeez!

Sent using BrownCafe App

margaritaville

Not the hardest stop ever but there is this cuddlesack that is a 45 degree angle or worse. I tried to turn around in it and was scared as :censored2: my truck tip over. So now i park outside of it and run all my stops up. I wonder how good the trucks are at not tipping over sideways on steep hills? There are some hills to turn around that make me piss my pants.

Whargoul

My worst stop would be this guy whose house is up a steep hill and I have to climb up some elaborate flight of stone stairs to get to his front door. Every package I ever have for him weighs at least 60 pounds. I'm always afraid im going to trip on the steps. I haven't delivered to him in winter time yet but oh man i'll have to be careful.

Fragile

My worst stop would be this guy whose house is up a steep hill and I have to climb up some elaborate flight of stone stairs to get to his front door. Every package I ever have for him weighs at least 60 pounds. I'm always afraid im going to trip on the steps. I haven't delivered to him in winter time yet but oh man i'll have to be careful.

Make him come down. Tell him his stairs are dangerous and you're done with his bs.

T

Turdferguson

Worst stop was a lab stocked animal lab horse. , cows all kinds of sick and drying animals drying and baking in the heat. Made it tough to eat lunch while puking out spleen but you carry on cause the ups guy is tougher that a 2 bitt steak teamster.they would load the dead bodies up in dump truck next too you and some the burn, cheese sandwich looses its luster after huffing that smell

Sent using sound vibrations from a gassy stomachs

Theking30

SHORTY
Any stop that used get a bow flex, now seems like if they get a sleep number bed. Fills my little p500 up. I can not stand it when I have packages loaded in the floor. Even better when only 3 shelves are full.:likeit:.