What was missing?

stepitup

I remember, not that long ago, my package car would be stuffed with Harry and David.....I don't think I had one package of fruit to deliver this year!

S

splozi

Is it true that Amazon was with FedEx at one point, but FedEx decided to drop them?

If so, I bet UPS was drooling to pick them up.

tarbar66

I remember, not that long ago, my package car would be stuffed with Harry and David.....I don't think I had one package of fruit to deliver this year!

Harry and David is still around. My in laws got a box of pears from them as a gift, delivered by the mail man.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I saw a ton of Cherry Moon farms fruit packages, cheese cakes, and flowers.com going out . And we were buried with Amazon.

worldwide

Crippled by debt piled upon it by its Wall Street owners, storied Oregon fruit company Harry & David has filed for bankruptcy protection in March of this year.

According to their website, "We use only the most effective delivery services available to guarantee that your order arrives on time."

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Figis still here. when all else fails, and you forgot someone, you can always send over priced, chocolates, and other goo though us for mega bucks. What happened to hickory farms? and only saw a few ham pkgs, Honeybaked hams..

moreluck

golden ticket member
Figis still here. when all else fails, and you forgot someone, you can always send over priced, chocolates, and other goo though us for mega bucks. What happened to hickory farms? and only saw a few ham pkgs, Honeybaked hams..
I saw lots of Hickory Farms....just in kiosks in grocery stores....

iowa boy

Delivered Figis on my end too. Not near as much as in years past when I was a helper, but still delivered my fair share.