What would you change about package cars?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
A display screen in the back...

Connected to cameras facing outside.

This way i can see when someone is waiting outside while I'm filling water bottles...

onewithedd

That light on the back should be moved to above the delivery side door to light up the driveway/sidewalk when you shut the truck off. Why it is above the back door is beyond my comprehension, If your still delivering out the back door in the dark something is very wrong.

rickyb

That light on the back should be moved to above the delivery side door to light up the driveway/sidewalk when you shut the truck off. Why it is above the back door is beyond my comprehension, If your still delivering out the back door in the dark something is very wrong.
what happens in capitalism is theres sometimes a gap in information between the workers who actually do the job, and the engineers and execs

so u get inefficiencies

Commercial Inside Release

Smoke screen capabilities, oil slick capabilities, ability to shoot a torrent of sparks out the back, deafening loud beeping to deter people from approaching, a large cargo area to haul garbage, and the vague smell of piss... Oh, wait! We already have all those.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Better seals in the back that keep out dust like all other vehicles produced in the last 100 years. AC.....If you think you don't need it, don't turn it on but I average 5 miles between stops so it would help.
Stop detuning the LS engines. The idiots above don't realize the fuel mileage is way worse because the engine is always working harder now.
Put some type of coating on the aluminum shelves so every package doesn't turn black from sitting on the shelf.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
oie_animation.gif

RMR46

How about these new cars that love to just lose all power when pulling out into a busy street. Takes 3 seconds to get any throttle response. Meanwhile you’re beating the piss out of the gas peddle while a semi is closing in. Don’t even get me started on shift inhibit.
We had the same problem the mechanics had to call a company to come and reprogram the transmission if they don't do that you going to have that problem forever