What's you predictions for the Ohio rider?

Irishman Collins

Sarah, Sandy both cute but I wouldn't even follow them blindly. Lmao! I guess though if I was going to follow blindly why not some smoking fox! Lol

Sent using BrownCafe App

I will agree with you on this the language doesn't mean anything if it isn't enforced. The language in the contract is the best language in any contract in the country as far as I'm concerned. However we need to enforce it and that starts with people filing grievances and not just bitching about it. If or local leaders aren't processing our grievances every 3 years you have the right to run if you chose not to then you have not right to complain. In my opinion
Agreed....but In not talking on a local level. Im talking on a national level.....The IBT needs to put, the hammer down!....Stop the harassment and enforce the contract!

10 point

407, for the record, I am just as tenacious as you say you are in standing with my fellow workers. We may not agree about transitional issues in this TA but i , too, came from a street life background and some of my friends died horrible deaths, some burried in body bags and worse due to drug and alcohol issues. Don't think there aren't other UPSers battling the issues like you are. We're not all without spine, even if we don't agree. I'll go toe to toe with anyone for my coworkers.
We need to stand up or shut up here in this environment.

Last edited:

Anonymous 12

Non active member
407, for the record, I am just as tenacious as you say you are in standing with my fellow workers. We may not agree about transitional issues in this TA but i , too, came from a street life background and some of my friends died horrible deaths, some burried in body bags and worse due to drug and alcohol issues. Don't think there aren't other UPSers battling the issues like you are. We're not all without spine, even if we don't agree. I'll go toe to toe with anyone for my coworkers.
We need to stand up or shut up here in this environment.
I believe in my heart this is a fair and good contract. I've taken a lot of heat on this forum. It is what it is.

10 point

I believe in my heart this is a fair and good contract. I've taken a lot of heat on this forum. It is what it is.
I'm not going to beat a dead horse. It is over for us in Ohio. For now.
There are few absolutes in life but we fight for every opportunity to better ourselves while the door is open.
There's no shame in standing up for what we believe to be worth fighting for and fail. Failure is not getting into the fight.
There is common ground to stand on.
The next contract will not catch us by surprise. You can bank on that.

stink219

Not a TDU response...its my response...Hoffa Jr....is a bigger thief...than his old man. I heard giant stadium, needs more cement!....What a sell out POS , he is.! Lets fire,walk drivers out the door, and harass them.....Hoffa's answer....lets pass out some.....stop the harassment stickers!....what a pile of garbage ,he is!......Tampons for Hoffa....should be his next campaign slogan!......friend....him
Really? Hoffa ended corruption with Ron Carey. That's a positive note no?

~A liar knows that he is a liar, but one who speaks mere portions of truth in order to deceive is a craftsman of destruction.~