What's you predictions for the Ohio rider?

Delivered

Some group has to be behind the vote no movement. Seemed way to organized this go around, creating and printing up flyers for all the locals in Ohio. Set somebody back some $$

Stonefish

Some group has to be behind the vote no movement. Seemed way to organized this go around, creating and printing up flyers for all the locals in Ohio. Set somebody back some $$

So these guys wanna talk about being union supporting their brothers and sisters and print non union. It just keeps getting better. Oh wait when it's their money screw the union. I get it now.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
When you are union you have to use only union shops for your products. If you don't people will notice. I think this is one of the first rules when you are in office. Rookie mistake.

Stonefish

Pro bono work, done by a sympathetic union shop on a drivers route.
We aren't the only Teamsters looking for a new direction.
The other union printers we had connections with decertified from the Teamsters.

Give me the name of the union shop that printed those so I can call and ask. I call bull on that and you know it. Don't try to bull---- me

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
When you are union you have to use only union shops for your products. If you don't people will notice. I think this is one of the first rules when you are in office. Rookie mistake.
Actually they should care, but they really don't.
This will be obvious to you tomorrow morning when you park next to a Honda and a Toyota in UPS's parking.