Why all the hate on upstate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Not to get back on the subject, but I don't hate upstate. His smugness(?) gets to me sometimes. He actually reminds me of my brother, everything is black or white. There are no shades of gray.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
In Massachusetts we have package stores where you can buy all of your alcohol. In New York we can buy our beer in grocery stores but have to go to a liquor store for wine or booze. A "packy run" is when we pile in to the car to go to the package store. When i visited my daughter in North Carolina I noticed they had drive-thru liquor stores.
A package store sells beer and wine. A liquor store sells the hard stuff too. A packy run just means you're goin' to pick up some beer.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
He just tells it like it is
No he doesn't. I ended up having to ignore him after being on here only a month. The guy feeds off drama. He would even send me private messages talking trash. People don't come back to the forum because of posters like him. The problem he has is, instead of just giving it to someone straight, he wants to insult them and be little them, much like a few other members on here do. The guy acts like a child, he is argumentative and a buzz kill and I got no love for the guy.

Integrity

Binge Poster
No he doesn't, he is a :censored2: bag. I ended up having to ignore him after being on here only a month. The guy feeds off drama and being a dick to people. He would even send me private messages talking trash. People don't come back to the forum because of A-holes like him. The problem he has is, instead of just giving it to someone straight, he wants to insult them and be little them, much like a few other members on here do. The guy acts like a child, he is argumentative and a buzz kill and I got no love for the guy.
greengrenades,

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the BC TOS.

Sincerely,
I

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
greengrenades,

I suggest you familiarize yourself with the BC TOS.

Sincerely,
I
Just went back and read over it. You are right, I'm in the wrong in attacking him. I shouldn't have done that. However if that is the case then he should have been gone along time ago, he did nothing but personally attack me on numerous occasions and it went on ignored and still does. However I do apologize, and I'm in the wrong for violating the TOS. If I mod would delete it for me I'd appreciate it. I would do it but I'm not really sure how.

barnyard

KTM rider
The reason anyone "gets away" with anything is because the report button is not hit. If something is reported, it is dealt with pretty quickly (if it is not, there is usually a debate amongst the mods on whether to do something or let it stand.) Some of us (like me) NEVER go into Current Events (way too much stink bait, maybe even stinkier than a cesspool), but when the report button is hit, it is dealt with. Most of the members on mod que are there because they are knuckleheads in current events.

The reason anyone "gets away" with anything is because the report button is not hit. If something is reported, it is dealt with pretty quickly (if it is not, there is usually a debate amongst the mods on whether to do something or let it stand.) Some of us (like me) NEVER go into Current Events (way too much stink bait, maybe even stinkier than a cesspool), but when the report button is hit, it is dealt with. Most of the members on mod que are there because they are knuckleheads in current events.

Its MOD,not GOD.

That why Cach left.

Status
Not open for further replies.