Why is there such hatred between Ground and Express drivers here?

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Fred has just got to be BUSTING wide open with pride! I'd love to see this used in a commercial.... a UPS commercial

TUT

The government tells is everything is fine and that we are better off to let them run our lives because we aren't smart enough to make our own decisions. That bunker may come in handy one day when everything hits the fan.

Yep job done. Selling fear.

DontThrowPackages

Wow, just, wow! Geniuses at work. Not only are they in their uniform, in their FedEx truck getting high, but they post it on the Internet!! I wonder if they know any words that don't start with friend, mf, or n? Their parents must be so proud. Our future. Sighhhhh.....
Thsi
Wow, just, wow! Geniuses at work. Not only are they in their uniform, in their FedEx truck getting high, but they post it on the Internet!! I wonder if they know any words that don't start with friend, mf, or n? Their parents must be so proud. Our future. Sighhhhh.....
You get what you pay for. You plan is to force out responsible, family type employees and replace them for for CHEAP labor. It's no wonder your workers are becoming a ghetto/no English speaking work force. Next low life up LOL.

Goldilocks

We have a guy just like that at our station. A young punk who gets to wear his ear phones on the sort and walks around the station rapping out loud. Managers will not touch him. Welcome to the NEW Fedex

bbsam

Staff member
We have a guy just like that at our station. A young punk who gets to wear his ear phones on the sort and walks around the station rapping out loud. Managers will not touch him. Welcome to the NEW Fedex
But...you're at Express! It can't be so!

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
I see a LOT of things at Express these days that I never thought I'd ever see.

Freddie's World has turned into a vastly different place for sure. I guess it's what he wants.

bbsam

Staff member
nah. I like to yank his chain every now and then. He does get awfully wrapped up in hating Fedex though, so you never know.

Slick silver

New to the site, but I used to work ground/hd till a year ago when I switched to express. My route now I talk to all the drivers in the dayton oh area. Anyone else on here make the switch like I did