Women being attracted to UPS drivers

C

chuchu

If you ARE married: Don't touch, Leave the area, and Notify your spouse. Takes two to tango. Seen it and heard it all in 15 years of driving. Been married 31 years to the same girl who makes sure she honors our marriage. Expect the unexpected-find a safe path (well) ahead. Works every time.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
OK, that made me spray coffee.....couldn't rep you...it says I have to spread it around first.
Got you covered, more.

If you ARE married: Don't touch, Leave the area, and Notify your spouse. Takes two to tango. Seen it and heard it all in 15 years of driving. Been married 31 years to the same girl who makes sure she honors our marriage. Expect the unexpected-find a safe path (well) ahead. Works every time.
Here, Here!

S

Shushi

All "package" jokes aside, I wish I could specify just what it is about one of the UPS men that stop by my work but I can't. We have two regulars that come by, both are attractive -physically as well as intellectually-, but for me it's just the one that makes me all... well, you know. It's odd, I've never had a crush on the mail carrier or Fed-Ex person or UPS person before & I've had regular ones stop by all the time at other jobs I've worked at so it has nothing to do with seeing this person so often, it's just... I don't know, haha.
2-bettie-page-robert-kotrola.jpg
2-bettie-page-robert-kotrola.jpg

A

anonymous6

i had a stripper sit on my lap and offered me anything i wanted. but i wimped out.

S

Shushi

Aw, don't feel bad, orangputeh. I'd have wimped out, too, had I been in that situation.

NewChris

rofl!

TUT

Maybe this will knock some ego's down.

In CA they are getting rid of what seemed like migrant workers hovering in parking lots looking for work each day, we've all seen it. The reason why is what surprised me. The biggest reason was women were coming up and using them as their gigolos. Yep they needed some plumbing work done. I'm a little late to the show, hearing about this recently.

Perhaps it says something about the American housewife and lifestyle more then anything else. Question which is a hit TV show? Desperate Housewives or Hot UPS Driver.

I found it interesting though and made me feel out of touch a bit.

menotyou

bella amicizia
You are sweet, but maybe a little on the 'vanilla' side? I think one reason chickadees are checking corners is for a little strange. Not that I wOuld have any idea what 'strange' might be. :winks: