Zimmerman case - Found Not Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickpony1

Trickpony! I found it you gullible people. That was video of rioting in Vancouver Canada after a soccer match. Circa 2011 by the way.

Really?
The footage I saw last night was in Oakland, CA.
They busted out the window on a cop car and spray painted "kill pig" on the side of the car.
Sound like a bunch of upstanding, decent and civic minded folks.

I still haven't been able to figure out why all the whiteys didn't riot, loot and burn when 3 black kids killed a white female for her tip money.
Help me understand that, will ya?

bbsam

Staff member
Can you link to the Oakland video? Hard to believe it isn't getting national attention anywhere.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Really? The footage I saw last night was in Oakland, CA.

There was.

"In Los Angeles, a demonstration against the verdict grew tense late Sunday and early Monday.
Some protesters hurled flashlight batteries, rocks and chunks of concrete toward police, Los Angeles police spokesman Andrew Smith said. Police responded by shooting bean bags at protesters. Police arrested seven people, according to Officer Norma Eisenman. Five were arrested for failure to disperse, one for battery on a police officer and one on marijuana possession, she said."

Verdict doesn't end debate in Trayvon Martin death - CNN.com

But not the BS.... that was posted on other sites.

bbsam

Staff member
I found one on YouTube that said Oakland, but honestly, it was lame, stupid, and rather uneventful. Harldly the response the Rodney King verdict brought.

trickpony1

bbsam-
You still haven't answered the question I posed in post 827.
Will Eric Holder and the DOJ launch an investigation into the death of the whitey waitress caused by 3 black kids because they wanted her tip money?

I did enjoy how you minimized the Oakland reaction to the verdict though. I guess Rodney King set the standard for how riots will be gauged in the future.

Upsmule

The liberal media conducted a vicious, months-long campaign of divisive race-baiting that smeared George Zimmerman as a racist and now they are fueling the racial turmoil in the wake of his acquittal. Here are just a few examples of race-baiting in the months prior to the trial:

For a full week in March 2012, NBC News ran audio tape of George Zimmerman’s 911 call before the shooting – that tape is now the subject of a defamation lawsuit against NBC for its allegedly deceptive editing to make Zimmerman sound racist.
The AP, CBS, MSNBC and other outlets erroneously reported that Zimmerman was white, and eventually The New York Times and Reuters decided he was “white Hispanic.”
NBC employee and MSNBC host Al Sharpton agitated on- and off-air, demanding Zimmerman’s arrest.
On March 21, 2012, Sharpton’s colleague Joe Scarborough called Zimmerman a “murderer,” and “the man who murdered Trayvon Martin.”
Slate.com suggested that Zimmerman killed Martin due to something called the “racial empathy gap.”
Now, with the verdict in and Zimmerman acquitted, the media continue their race-baiting narrative:

Immediately after the verdict was read, an AP reporter tweeted “So we can all kill teenagers now? Just checking.”
On July 14, writing for POLITICO, Scarborough doubled down, saying that it is "my belief that George Zimmerman is a racist idiot who chased an unarmed teenager through a neighborhood for little reason more than he was a black man wearing a hoodie."
Also on July 14, CNN’s Candy Crowley asked Illinois Governor Pat Quinn, “Do you think the American justice system is innately racist?”
On July 15, on NBC’s “Today,” anchor Savannah Guthrie wondered whether there hadn’t been enough race in the trial, asking Sharpton, “Do you think the prosecutors missed an opportunity there, that they didn't explicitly make this case about racial profiling?”
The race-baiting media owe George Zimmerman an apology. A jury of his peers has spoken. Zimmerman was acquitted, and that’s that. Any continuation of the media’s unrelenting, divisive, hate-mongering coverage is an absolute disgrace.

Cynical, race-profiteering troublemakers like NBC’s Al Sharpton, Joe Scarborough, and Savannah Guthrie are stirring hatred because it fits their biased worldview and boosts ratings. Race-baiting persists in America because it’s encouraged by the press.

Sharpton and his ilk in the media will have to answer for any violence perpetrated against George Zimmerman or anyone else in the name of Trayvon Martin. Martin’s death was an absolute tragedy, but that doesn’t give the liberal media carte blanche to encourage racial violence and mayhem for ratings.

It’s time the left-wing media are held accountable for their actions. ~~

L. Brent Bozell III
Founder and President
Media Research Center

I hope he can buy his own resort island and 24hr security when it's all said and done.

Such an enlightened lot those progressives.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
bbsam-
You still haven't answered the question I posed in post 827.
Will Eric Holder and the DOJ launch an investigation into the death of the whitey waitress caused by 3 black kids because they wanted her tip money?

I did enjoy how you minimized the Oakland reaction to the verdict though. I guess Rodney King set the standard for how riots will be gauged in the future.

Didn't the FBI investigate the race aspect of this shooting and determine that race was not a factor?
How does the Attorney General start proceedings on race if his FBI determined this was not the case?

oldngray

nowhere special
Didn't the FBI investigate the race aspect of this shooting and determine that race was not a factor?
How does the Attorney General start proceedings on race if his FBI determined this was not the case?

Holder will just keep the investigation "open" without any charges, because there is no basis for any charges. He will just claim he is doing something to try to please people like Sharpton and NAACP.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A man jogging alongside a Mississippi highway was abducted and beaten by three African-American men allegedly in retaliation of the George Zimmerman verdict, police told Fox News.

Senatobia Police Chief Steve Holt told Fox News the victim, who is white, was jogging Sunday night along Highway 51 when the suspects pulled over and ordered him to get inside their car.
“One of them asked, ‘Do you know who Trayvon Martin was?’” Holt said. At that point, the men in the vehicle attacked the victim.
Memphis television station WREG reported the assailants told the victim, “This is for Trayvon.” The television station and The Democrat newspaper reported the jogger was badly beaten and later dropped off on a road between Senatobia and Coldwater, Miss.
The victim, who the chief described as a young man who lives in the area, was treated at a local hospital. He refused to elaborate on the extent of the victim’s injuries or whether he was hospitalized.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Re: Martin / Zimmerman case

It is important to point out that the Black Panthers are to the black population as a whole what the Ku Klux Klan is to the white population as a whole. Both groups are extremists whose views are not worthy of the attention that they gain.

It should also be noted that both groups are full of Democrats .

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
A man jogging alongside a Mississippi highway was abducted and beaten by three African-American men allegedly in retaliation of the George Zimmerman verdict, police told Fox News.

Senatobia Police Chief Steve Holt told Fox News the victim, who is white, was jogging Sunday night along Highway 51 when the suspects pulled over and ordered him to get inside their car.
“One of them asked, ‘Do you know who Trayvon Martin was?’” Holt said. At that point, the men in the vehicle attacked the victim.
Memphis television station WREG reported the assailants told the victim, “This is for Trayvon.” The television station and The Democrat newspaper reported the jogger was badly beaten and later dropped off on a road between Senatobia and Coldwater, Miss.
The victim, who the chief described as a young man who lives in the area, was treated at a local hospital. He refused to elaborate on the extent of the victim’s injuries or whether he was hospitalized.

Mississippi is a "shall issue" state, so perhaps the young jogger who was beaten up will now be motivated to take some responsibility for his own personal protection by obtaining a carry permit and a firearm. Had that jogger been me, I can gurantee you that the outcome of the encounter would have been different.

island1fox

Mississippi is a "shall issue" state, so perhaps the young jogger who was beaten up will now be motivated to take some responsibility for his own personal protection by obtaining a carry permit and a firearm. Had that jogger been me, I can gurantee you that the outcome of the encounter would have been different.

You would be a Zimmerman.

island1fox

Now the rest of the story comes out:
TM did not live in Sanford-- lived in Miami
Tm was suspended from school- in possession of stolen Goods
Tm was high on Marijuana the night of his death
Picture of TM used by most media outlets -was a few years old

Status
Not open for further replies.