DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is there a reason you are deflecting?

Screenshot_20220824-121828_Drive.jpg

Last edited:

fishtm2001

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Never ending...... What do you think about his hurricane preparation @Johney ? To me it seemed very well planned, informative, and organized. Hopefully, the aftermath will be as well. I love the way he stood up for his people too.

Johney

Never ending...... What do you think about his hurricane preparation @Johney ? To me it seemed very well planned, informative, and organized. Hopefully, the aftermath will be as well. I love the way he stood up for his people too.

Very sharp.
I agree I think he’s done all he can so far and will do all he can down the road. Now if Biden tries to derail anything to help Crist. We’ll have to wait and see.

floridays

You do understand if that idiot DeSatan had anticipated the hurricane six weeks ago he could have drained the Gulf with a straw and flown the water to drought stricken parts of California, I mean he is owner of DeSatan Airlines. :rolleyes:

What a jerk, help me out @728ups.