‘Most Dangerous Figure in American Politics’

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You do understand if that idiot DeSatan had anticipated the hurricane six weeks ago he could have drained the Gulf with a straw and flown the water to drought stricken parts of California, I mean he is owner of DeSatan Airlines. :rolleyes:

What a jerk, help me out @728ups.
i admire Biden for offering help and not being condenscending, belittling ,throwing paper towels, or praising himself for helping.
That's called Class

floridays

Make no mistake, Biden can take no credit for this mobilization of disaster responders.

Rudy earned the title of "America's Mayor" after 9/11, Ron DeSantis earns the title of "America's Governor."

Thank you to all states that have sent volunteers to help "America's Governor and the citizens of Florida.

fishtm2001

Make no mistake, Biden can take no credit for this mobilization of disaster responders.

Rudy earned the title of "America's Mayor" after 9/11, Ron DeSantis earns the title of "America's Governor."

Thank you to all states that have sent volunteers to help "America's Governor and the citizens of Florida.

floridays

Wow any President would have done that.

The post had a video with vehicles on the ground, ready to roll, make no mistake, Biden can claim no credit for that.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He’s just signing the order to make money available. While that is appreciated, DeSantis has been front and center with many press conferences keeping Florida citizens informed while also keeping things organized.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't believe there are stupid people. Just shameless people.

People know what they do is wrong or risky. They just don't want responsibility for anything

Case in point of a stupid person. Seriously, does anyone other than stupid people care what DeSantis’ emotional intelligence is on climate change? I care what his actual intelligence is on governing his state.

Case in point of a stupid person. Seriously, does anyone other than stupid people care what DeSantis’ emotional intelligence is on climate change? I care what his actual intelligence is on governing his state.
Haha. There's sin involved there. She's just trying to sound smart. Ego thing. Someone should ask her to explain what emotional intelligence is. Nobody will though.

fishtm2001

"The three stages of ignorance are ridicule, acceptance and celebration. Ridicule came first. That was when dumb politicians had to pretend to be smart. It was still important, we thought, for our politicians to be knowledgeable. Then after that, we moved into the acceptance phase, where dumb politicians felt it was OK and even cool to appear dumb. That's George W. Bush, the guy you want to have a beer with. And now we're in a phase, which is really the most horrifying phase, where smart politicians pretend to be dumb because they think that wins votes. You have very well-educated guys, like Josh Hawley, the world class sprinter, and Ron DeSantis, who talk nonsense because that's what they think their voters want to hear.'

Andy Borowitz

fishtm2001

but wait, there's more:

"...when facts and information disappear, hatred and prejudice fill the void. It's easier. Learning about geopolitics is tricky and complicated. Learning about economics, people's eyes glaze over. But if you say something like, "There are rapists coming over from Mexico," or, "Barack Obama wasn't born here," that's easy stuff to grasp."

vantexan

but wait, there's more:

"...when facts and information disappear, hatred and prejudice fill the void. It's easier. Learning about geopolitics is tricky and complicated. Learning about economics, people's eyes glaze over. But if you say something like, "There are rapists coming over from Mexico," or, "Barack Obama wasn't born here," that's easy stuff to grasp."
As if rapists coming from Mexico isn't an issue.

BlackFriday

Please remove my account. This forum sucks.
but wait, there's more:

A quote from the biggest racist on this site.
Liberals are racist bastards. They HATE America. O'bummer proved that.