Integrity

Binge Poster
Don’t school me, Fluffy.
What do you mean by this statement?
You’ve got major reality problems.
That is your opinion. I do not share your opinion
You reject God by rejecting his will.
I disagree with your statement.

I constantly seek through prayer and meditation to improve my conscious contact with God, praying only for the knowledge of His will for me and the power to carry that out.
I fear for your soul.
I believe God has not given us a spirit of fear.

Fear not @BrownFlush.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What do you mean by this statement?

That is your opinion. I do not share your opinion

I disagree with your statement.

I constantly seek through prayer and meditation to improve my conscious contact with God, praying only for the knowledge of His will for me and the power to carry that out.

I believe God has not given us a spirit of fear.

Fear not @BrownFlush.
Good Lord.
I”m done.
Until I want to waste time again, Fluff on.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Good Lord.
Yes God is good.
I”m done.
Happy Easter! Enjoy.
Until I want to waste time again, Fluff on.
EE56B46D-0CA5-40A2-8E56-986A0FC2870A.jpeg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I believe Biden is a POS and should be impeached! There’s at least a half dozens reasons if you look at the DNC playbook.
FJB

Thebrownblob

“The planet has been through a lot worse than us. Been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drift, solar flares, sun spots, magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles … hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages … And we think some plastic bags and some aluminum cans are going to make a difference? The planet isn’t going anywhere……WE ARE!!
We’re going away. Pack your :censored2:, folks. We’re going away. And we won’t leave much of a trace, either. Maybe a little Styrofoam … The planet’ll be here and we’ll be long gone.”

George Carlin.