“I believe” statements with Integrity

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I just do. Call it what want, I believe every person

Already answered. I suggest looking it up.

Don’t need one.
Can't look up what you made up. You never gave a source. you said you don't need one.
Not to me.

That’s not exactly what I meant but whatever.

No, not really.

Ok.

Ok.

Irrelevant.

That is your opinion based upon your interpretation. That is your right.
Your response is no response. You have nothing.
I believe it isn’t found, it is just there.
Nothing to find in any thing you say for sure. Watered down fluff that offers nothing in regard to the salvation of souls.
"Even though they will make a show of being religious, their religion won't be real. Don't have anything to do with such people."-- 2Tim. 3:5 CEV
I fear for your soul. ( That's in the part of the Bible you don't like, read, accept as inspired, and reject as truth or teach.)
I think we all get that you believe God is love, but a day is coming that will end for many.( That's in the part of the Bible you don't like, read, accept as inspired, and reject as truth or teach.)
You reject truth.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Can't look up what you made up. You never gave a source. you said you don't need one.
God is my source.
Your response is no response. You have nothing.
I have God.
Nothing to find in any thing you say for sure.
That is your opinion.
Watered down fluff that offers nothing in regard to the salvation of souls.
Only God can offer this to a person.
"Even though they will make a show of being religious, their religion won't be real. Don't have anything to do with such people."-- 2Tim. 3:5 CEV
I fear for your soul. ( That's in the part of the Bible you don't like, read, accept as inspired, and reject as truth or teach.)
I believe there is no fear in love. I believe perfect love drives out fear, because I believe fear has to do with punishment. I believe the one who fears is not made perfect in love.
I think we all get that you believe God is love, but a day is coming that will end for many.( That's in the part of the Bible you don't like, read, accept as inspired, and reject as truth or teach.)
I believe in eternity, eternity never ends.
You reject truth.
I believe in Truth. I believe God is Truth.

@BrownFlush,

Do you believe you are a perfect person?

BrownFlush

God is my source.

I have God.

That is your opinion.

Only God can offer this to a person.

I believe there is no fear in love. I believe perfect love drives out fear, because I believe fear has to do with punishment. I believe the one who fears is not made perfect in love.

I believe in eternity, eternity never ends.

I believe in Truth. I believe God is Truth.

@BrownFlush,
Nothing to see here. God is far from your source in what you say. You never quote him.

"And we have come to know and believe the love that God has for us. God is love...1 John 4:16
This is how I know God is love. Not from your weak nothings.

Do you believe you are a perfect person?
You know the answer to that.

But, since you are being made to look weak and inconsistent, not by me, but by Scripture, you throw out another nothing that has nothing to do with the attempted discussion.
God is love. God is love. God is love . God is love. God is love. I don't believe it because you said it, I believe it because it's written. (!John 4:16)
God is love . God is love. God is love. God is love. Are you a transexual? God is love. God is love.
Did you see that? That's how random your perfect person question is. Nice try to get the focus off of your laughable, how God talks to you and your constant inability to answer because you have no answer. Anyone with or without Bible knowledge reading your attempted response in telling how God speaks to you, at best, would feel sorry for you.
Stop lying to yourself.

"And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him" - Hebrews 5:9
There was only one perfect person. That's why our salvation is in Him when we obey him.
“If you love me, you will keep my commandments." - John 14:15

BrownFlush

The wisest man that ever walked the earth disagrees with you...

The end of the matter after all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil. --Ecc. 12:13-14

Footnotes:

Integrity

Binge Poster
Nothing to see here. God is far from your source in what you say.
That is your opinion and as you previously admitted you could be wrong.
You never quote him.
Don’t need to.
"And we have come to know and believe the love that God has for us. God is love...1 John 4:16
This is how I know God is love. Not from your weak nothings.
I believed God is love long before I read it in the Bible. I believe it and yes it is in the Bible but I don’t believe it because it is in the Bible.

God tells me there is so much more to Him than what can be found in the Bible.
You know the answer to that.
I take it that your is is no.
But, since you are being made to look weak and inconsistent, not by me, but by Scripture, you throw out another nothing that has nothing to do with the attempted discussion.
That is your opinion based upon your interpretation of which you previously admitted that you could be wrong.

I don’t share your opinion about this.
God is love. God is love. God is love . God is love. God is love. I don't believe it because you said it, I believe it because it's written. (!John 4:16)
Explained above.
God is love . God is love. God is love. God is love. Are you a transexual?
No.
God is love. God is love.
Did you see that?
No.
That's how random your perfect person question is. Nice try to get the focus off of your laughable, how God talks to you and your constant inability to answer because you have no answer.
I have answered as best I can.
Anyone with or without Bible knowledge reading your attempted response in telling how God speaks to you, at best, would feel sorry for you.
I disagree.
Stop lying to yourself.
That is your opinion of which you previously admitted you could be wrong.

I don’t share your opinion.
"And being made perfect, he became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey him" - Hebrews 5:9
There was only one perfect person. That's why our salvation is in Him when we obey him.
“If you love me, you will keep my commandments." - John 14:15
You seem to link salvation to obedience; Do you always obey everything?

BrownFlush

That is your opinion and as you previously admitted you could be wrong.

Don’t need to.

I believed God is love long before I read it in the Bible. I believe it and yes it is in the Bible but I don’t believe it because bit is in the Bible.

I take it that your is is no.

That is your opinion based upon your interpretation of which you previously admitted that you could be wrong.

I don’t share your opinion about this.

Explained above.

No.

No.

I have answered as best I can.

I disagree.

That is your opinion of which you previously admitted you could be wrong.

You seem to link salvation to obedience; Do you always obey everything?
Nothing to see here , fluffy.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The wisest man that ever walked the earth disagrees with you...

The end of the matter after all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil. --Ecc. 12:13-14

Footnotes:
That is your opinion based upon your understanding and interpretation, of you you previously admitted you could be wrong.

BrownFlush

That is your opinion based upon your understanding and interpretation, of you you previously admitted you could be wrong.

Nor do you share Solomon’s statement ( not opinion) from the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

I believed God is love long before I read it in the Bible. I believe it and yes it is in the Bible but I don’t believe it because it is in the Bible.

I keep forgetting, unlike the rest of us common folk, you get literal and direct revelations from God.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I keep forgetting, unlike the rest of us common folk, you get literal and direct revelations from God.
I believe it is probably good not to forget this.

I believe you should try some quiet time with God. Just time talking to Him and then an equal time sitting in quiet listening for Him. No books, just conversation you and Him.

BrownFlush

I believe it is probably good not to forget this.

I believe you should try some quiet time with God. Just time talking to Him and then an equal time sitting in quiet listening for Him. No books, just conversation you and Him.
Don’t school me, Fluffy.
You’ve got major reality problems.
You reject God by rejecting his will.
I fear for your soul.