“I believe” statements with Integrity

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I recommend you ask an expert in this field.

I believe each thought has to pass the test of absolute honesty, absolute purity, absolute unselfishness, and absolute love.

I don’t believe they always will be compatible. God is perfect, I believe religious tradition, oral or written although wonderful, is imperfect.

If you don’t get it, you may want to ask God about it.
No need to get snarky. It was an honest inquiry. Touchy lately.

Integrity

Binge Poster
God normally talks to you through your thoughts? Yes, I believe this.

It is a natural way for him to reach you?
Yes, I believe this.
This does not answer anything.
I think it does.
What happens to your thoughts when God talks to you?
In your thoughts, when God answers or reaches you, how do you know?
How do you tell a difference between your thoughts and the thoughts of God?
Does God personally/literally inject a thought in your mind?
I believe I answered these in another reply.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Yes, I believe this.

I think it does.

I believe I answered these in another reply.
No you did not.
Even if you really really believe you did.

You have not answered any of these questions.
What happens to your thoughts when God talks to you?
In your thoughts, when God answers or reaches you, how do you know?
How do you tell a difference between your thoughts and the thoughts of God?
Does God personally/literally inject a thought in your mind?

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Please reread a bit. I believe you are mistaken.
I believe you are wrong.
God normally talks to you through your thoughts? It is a natural way for him to reach you?
This does not answer anything.
1.What happens to your thoughts when God talks to you?
2.In your thoughts, when God answers or reaches you, how do you know?
3.How do you tell a difference between your thoughts and the thoughts of God?
4.Does God personally/literally inject a thought in your mind?
I numbered the questions you never answered. If you did and I missed the answer, just quote your comment with the numbered question. If you didn’t answer previously, please answer.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I believe you are wrong.

I numbered the questions you never answered. If you did and I missed the answer, just quote your comment with the numbered question. If you didn’t answer previously, please answer.
1. My best guess is I believe when thoughts are from God , this is God speaking and not myself thinking.

2.To test God’s thoughts I believe they must pass the four absolutes. Absolute honesty, purity, unselfishness, and love.

3. Pretty much the same as 2. only a little different.

4. Yes.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
1. My best guess is I believe when thoughts are from God , this is God speaking and not myself thinking.

2.To test God’s thoughts I believe they must pass the four absolutes. Absolute honesty, purity, unselfishness, and love.

4. Yes.
Who is the judge of these “absolutes”

BrownFlush

What a foolish and twisted statement.
So when you hear God speaking ( thoughts from God) you guess it’s him because you’re not thinking.
So you run these absolutes that you have decided in your mind ( even though you’ve stated you’re not thinking when God speaks( or you have a God thought) but, say you have a God is speaking to you moment and you put it to your test and the thought comes up one absolute short of your four requirements”? I bet you start thinking all of a sudden… Boy, that was close! lol
Well, since you never revealed what the little difference was… I can’t respond..
Your contention that God literally injects thoughts into your mind, if it wasn’t so sad, it would be funny.
I know you only pick certain parts of the Bible to like/ believe, accept/ reject, but I assure you the Bible teaching of how God communicates to us today is not even close to what you’re claiming.
In fact, God’s Word (God speaking)calls you a liar and a deceiver.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
What a foolish and twisted statement.
Not to me.
So when you hear God speaking ( thoughts from God) you guess it’s him because you’re not thinking.
That’s not exactly what I meant but whatever.
So you run these absolutes that you have decided in your mind ( even though you’ve stated you’re not thinking when God speaks( or you have a God thought) but, say you have a God is speaking to you moment and you put it to your test and the thought comes up one absolute short of your four requirements”? I bet you start thinking all of a sudden… Boy, that was close! lol
No, not really.
Well, since you never revealed what the little difference was… I can’t respond..
Ok.
Your contention that God literally injects thoughts into your mind, if it wasn’t so sad, it would be funny.
Ok.
I know you only pick certain parts of the Bible to like/ believe, accept/ reject, but I assure you the Bible teaching of how God communicates to us today is not even close to what you’re claiming.
Irrelevant.
In fact, God’s Word (God speaking)calls you a liar and a deceiver.
That is your opinion based upon your interpretation. That is your right.