0 CHANCE OF STRIKE

cachmeifucan

So how long was our contract extension last contract. I remember from August 2013 to about February or March and my check was to large to be for 6 months so it must of been 2015 I got retro I could be wrong.
You people act like you get more money witha retro check. Was not 1.5 years last time and if you’d save your money or invest it, you’re actually losing money with retro check vs if the crooks could just get us a decent contract on time.
So

Staydryitsraining

In our local retirees were paying 50 a month that's very low but now it's over 400 for me and wife and in 16 years from now it will be way more so it just eats into my pension that hasn't went up in 30 years we get 100 per full-time year and if you make 30 years full-time you get a extra 200 a month so 3200 for 30 years no minus 500 for health insurance and it sick so IL need supplemental insurance for about 300 a month now states are starting to tax pensions so how much will be left
So you worked 30 years? Get 3200 a month? Your health insurance is 400 a month? Your complaining about what?

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Republican President says zero chance for strike. President Clinton wasn't about to step in against the union in the 90s. President Trump will not allow it to happen. Back to the table. Plus, I doubt Hoffa is on our side. He won't let us strike either lol. I'm still a firm no
I would like to know if any IBT negotiators own UPS stock.

Tony Q

0 chance of a strike the company would loose more then they could afford. Anyone says a strike is coming is lying and using scare tactics. Don't believe the hype vote no.
Then vote this one down so we can get this started. There is a very high likelihood of a strike happening or a lock out if this contract is voted down. They can break your back and you will come running back before it even affects peak.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Then vote this one down so we can get this started. There is a very high likelihood of a strike happening or a lock out if this contract is voted down. They can break your back and you will come running back before it even affects peak.
Lock out? Lmfao, you’re one dumb :censored2: aren’t you? They can hardly staff my building between feeder, package car, and four inside shifts, we are constantly short handed. Go suck an egg. You’re full of :censored2:e.

Tony Q

Don't comment on tony queens thread let his stoke scare thread fall to page 2 every time he post on it everyone should post on another thread I started this to combat his scare tactics
I'll souly post in this thread if you would please. A strike is a very big possibility. The company can afford to lose money and paint you as the bad guy to the general public. I can see it now. Teamsters turn down massive 14,800,000,000 offer. Then they post the specifics and our wage plus health and welfare plus pension.

cachmeifucan

How many ups teamsters are part time and how many full-time I think it's 240,000 total so what is the breakdown I know ups should be a full-time job starting at 15 with health insurance quicker. Many ways to spin it

Tony Q

Lock out? Lmfao, you’re one dumb :censored2: aren’t you? They can hardly staff my building between feeder, package car, and four inside shifts, we are constantly short handed. Go suck an egg. You’re full of :censored2:e.
At the money UPS is plunking down there is nothing in it for them to not let us strike. They could also lock us out and watch these members beg to come back. You really think your brothers and sisters are all ready to walk over these issues? UPS knows you aren't, but they won't bow to Fred, Sean, or whoever thinks they are a Teamster warlord.