0 CHANCE OF STRIKE

Discussion in 'UPS Union Issues' started by cachmeifucan, Jul 29, 2018.

1. BigUnionGuy

BigUnionGuy Got the T-Shirt

You keep posting and calling the leadership of the IBT crooks.

But, have yet to offer up any sort of proof. They're crooks, because the internet told you ?

What have they done that is illegal ?

-Bug-

2. cachmeifucan

cachmeifucan Well-Known Member

So how long was our contract extension last contract. I remember from August 2013 to about February or March and my check was to large to be for 6 months so it must of been 2015 I got retro I could be wrong.
    So

3. Time for change

Time for change Active Member

I can’t mention names on here, as it got me censored. Same as the last one that got in trouble, nothing has changed.

4. ManInBrown

ManInBrown Well-Known Member

Don’t remember exactly. Pretty sure my check was more than $1000 less than 2K

5. BigUnionGuy

And he got suspended for 2 years. But he's not in jail....

So how is he a crook ?

6. Staydryitsraining

Staydryitsraining Well-Known Member

So you worked 30 years? Get 3200 a month? Your health insurance is 400 a month? Your complaining about what?

7. wide load

wide load Starting wage is a waste of time.

I would like to know if any IBT negotiators own UPS stock.

8. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

"They" got pissed when I asked about a month ago.

9. wide load

wide load Starting wage is a waste of time.

No doubt. Lol

10. Tony Q

Tony Q Well-Known Member

Then vote this one down so we can get this started. There is a very high likelihood of a strike happening or a lock out if this contract is voted down. They can break your back and you will come running back before it even affects peak.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Coldworld

Coldworld Bad mall cop...no donut!!!

He’s just being a weirdo.... we have him in our back pocket... he’s a no vote

12. MyTripisCut

MyTripisCut “They” are coming for us.

Lock out? Lmfao, you’re one dumb :censored2: aren’t you? They can hardly staff my building between feeder, package car, and four inside shifts, we are constantly short handed. Go suck an egg. You’re full of :censored2:e.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Tony Q

Tony Q Well-Known Member

I'll souly post in this thread if you would please. A strike is a very big possibility. The company can afford to lose money and paint you as the bad guy to the general public. I can see it now. Teamsters turn down massive 14,800,000,000 offer. Then they post the specifics and our wage plus health and welfare plus pension.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  14. cachmeifucan

I say to that end part time poverty

15. jagger john

jagger john Member

this must be dennis t we are 1000.00 behind where we need to be

16. cachmeifucan

How many ups teamsters are part time and how many full-time I think it's 240,000 total so what is the breakdown I know ups should be a full-time job starting at 15 with health insurance quicker. Many ways to spin it

17. BigUnionGuy

I think @Bubblehead and I would agree....

Neither of us owns UPS stock.

For me, it was a moral principle.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  18. Staydryitsraining

260k, 100k are full time.

19. Staydryitsraining

No, if at the end of 30 years you dont have your :censored2: together thats your fault. 30 years of making the money and you cant survive on 32oo a month, rethink how your living.

20. Tony Q

Tony Q Well-Known Member

At the money UPS is plunking down there is nothing in it for them to not let us strike. They could also lock us out and watch these members beg to come back. You really think your brothers and sisters are all ready to walk over these issues? UPS knows you aren't, but they won't bow to Fred, Sean, or whoever thinks they are a Teamster warlord.