0 CHANCE OF STRIKE

cachmeifucan

0 chance of a strike the company would loose more then they could afford. Anyone says a strike is coming is lying and using scare tactics. Don't believe the hype vote no.

cachmeifucan

Don't comment on tony queens thread let his stoke scare thread fall to page 2 every time he post on it everyone should post on another thread I started this to combat his scare tactics

Indecisi0n

Now you are lying to what is in it for you that you want people to accept this garbage
My answer is not based on any personal feelings. I use a special method that helps me decide. Every time I talk about about the strike my balls tingle. That means its going to happen. I have used this method on many events and I happen to be correct on all of them. For example: Vietnam war, Pear harbor and just recently the exiting of a member name Nancy.

Future

Victory Ride
My answer is not based on any personal feelings. I use a special method that helps me decide. Every time I talk about about the strike my balls tingle. That means its going to happen. I have used this method on many events and I happen to be correct on all of them. For example: Vietnam war, Pear harbor and just recently the exiting of a member name Nancy.
Lmao

SwissArmy

Republican President says zero chance for strike. President Clinton wasn't about to step in against the union in the 90s. President Trump will not allow it to happen. Back to the table. Plus, I doubt Hoffa is on our side. He won't let us strike either lol. I'm still a firm no

cachmeifucan

In our local retirees were paying 50 a month that's very low but now it's over 400 for me and wife and in 16 years from now it will be way more so it just eats into my pension that hasn't went up in 30 years we get 100 per full-time year and if you make 30 years full-time you get a extra 200 a month so 3200 for 30 years no minus 500 for health insurance and it sick so IL need supplemental insurance for about 300 a month now states are starting to tax pensions so how much will be left

Time for change

While there is zero chance of a strike with Hoffa, I don’t believe Trump can order us back to work forever. Pretty sure he can only do that temporarily?

bbsam

Staff member
I think the OP is right. Our volume at Ground has fallen off a cliff in the last week. Businesses are confident there will be no strike.

cachmeifucan

My local pretty much has to wait until national so the better deal for you the better deal we can get and I really hope I come back and change my mind but ups proposal and our proposal was so far apart and the weakened language the whole new classification if they are protected are we guaranteed are they. Nobody is protected we know they sign the deal all the while breaking the deal. Soon the part time employee hired after August will be on different pay scale then part time already employed then 22.4 creates another division. United we stand it will be used against us in 5 years anyone who was hired in this contract will hate us come election time so they could be closer to what we get. How much of or voting workforce will retire die quit or fired in the next 5 year.

Time for change

You people act like you get more money witha retro check. Was not 1.5 years last time and if you’d save your money or invest it, you’re actually losing money with retro check vs if the crooks could just get us a decent contract on time.