10:30 commits are dead. 12pm here we go!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Is going to? The crapping has been going on for awhile, and it runs downhill. This site and my building are full of older drivers who brag about the actions they've taken to lower their stop counts. Who do you think is picking up the slack? 0 - 5 year drivers who the union has never bothered to reach out to except to lurk in the parking lot and hand out quarter cards the month before elections (which we don't vote in anyways lol 😂).
You do realize these “older drivers” weren’t always older Don’t you?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Is going to? The crapping has been going on for awhile, and it runs downhill. This site and my building are full of older drivers who brag about the actions they've taken to lower their stop counts. Who do you think is picking up the slack? 0 - 5 year drivers who the union has never bothered to reach out to except to lurk in the parking lot and hand out quarter cards the month before elections (which we don't vote in anyways lol 😂).
Do you guys not realize you’re screwing your future selves by not voting? You think it’s funny but you’re really shooting yourselves in the foot. The older guys vote and have voted for the top notch pay and benefits you have now. THEY are the ones who voted AGAINST the 22.4s while y’all were too busy playing video games to pick up your phones and take two minutes to vote. What do you think is going to happen once those old guys retire and are gone? It won’t be so funny when all the benefits and pay they worked so hard to get are slowly eroded away because y’all think you’re being funny by not voting. SMH.

BrownSnowFlake

74BE3D95-52E2-49B6-8F5F-C909AF8019F2.jpeg
Do you guys not realize you’re screwing your future selves by not voting? You think it’s funny but you’re really shooting yourselves in the foot. The older guys vote and have voted for the top notch pay and benefits you have now. THEY are the ones who voted AGAINST the 22.4s while y’all were too busy playing video games to pick up your phones and take two minutes to vote. What do you think is going to happen once those old guys retire and are gone? It won’t be so funny when all the benefits and pay they worked so hard to get are slowly eroded away because y’all think you’re being funny by not voting. SMH.
Daddy chill

I voted NO on the last contract. The majority of votes cast were NO. The Big Union approved it anyways. Funny how that works. But you know what they say: If voting could actually change anything it would be illegal.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I'm not stopping anyone from bidding any job they are qualified for. I will even help them. You just don't like me working when that cute little EAM girl could be running misloads instead. I have seen it a dozen times. Go after the top dog and give a pass to the cute girls.
Sounds like you know what needs to be done..

Commercial Inside Release

Has to be a weather reason, a mechanical failure or (rarely) security/civil unrest to have late air here... As a pro, I keep it to less than once a year. Even then, management is informed that there may be late air, with enough time to send help if they can.