10:30 commits are dead. 12pm here we go!

BrownSnowFlake

You are getting a free education from the Older Drivers. Heed what they say and use their methods yourself, its called Working Smarter Not Harder
I can assure you I use every one of the 340 methods, every day, every stop. And I still get more work done. Dragging Your Feet, Eating Meatloaf And Gravy For Lunch In August, and Chatting Up Stay-At-Home Moms are not methods.

PT Car Washer

Seriously do you hear yourself?
Maybe you can pick and choose when you want to do extra work and get extra pay for it but for rest of us that's a premium job and I'm sure in hell would like to do a couple early a.m.s and do an extra 200 piece pick up at the end of the day
Maybe you can come in early and work the preload or stay late and unload package cars if you need the money that bad. I don't write the rules, I just follow them.

Next time I see a package car driver washing his truck I should file on it.
You should do it.
In the next time the driver sees you deliver an air or ground packages they should follow on you for stealing their overtime

You are still on other job opportunities for future employees whether it's part-time or full-time but you cannot get that through your head.
Congratulations

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
While you guys are complaining about your residential NDAs now having a 1200 commit, you don’t realize FedEx Express has been doing that for awhile. That’s why UPS knew they could get away with it. Also, be glad UPS wasn’t allowed to buy TNT. It has been a disaster for FedEx.

While you guys are complaining about your residential NDAs now having a 1200 commit, you don’t realize FedEx Express has been doing that for awhile. That’s why UPS knew they could get away with it. Also, be glad UPS wasn’t allowed to buy TNT. It has been a disaster for FedEx.

UPS made a better offer than FedEx did on TNT but....
I also guess that's why UPS is out of the freight business

PT Car Washer

You should do it.
In the next time the driver sees you deliver an air or ground packages they should follow on you for stealing their overtime

You are still on other job opportunities for future employees whether it's part-time or full-time but you cannot get that through your head.
Congratulations
Am I taking your work from you or do you just like to whine? I have had other drivers whine because in1985 I bumped them out of a job they wanted when we were both PT. Is that your problem? If the Union doesn't have a problem with Union members performing Union work when no one else is available, why do you?

PT Car Washer

Stay within your classification or man up and bid a full-time job. You are keeping other people away from bidding on a job

Peace out cuz you'll give me a headache you're stupidity

Do everyone a favor and just retire
I'm not stopping anyone from bidding any job they are qualified for. I will even help them. You just don't like me working when that cute little EAM girl could be running misloads instead. I have seen it a dozen times. Go after the top dog and give a pass to the cute girls.

PT Car Washer

Stay within your classification or man up and bid a full-time job. You are keeping other people away from bidding on a job

Peace out cuz you'll give me a headache you're stupidity

Do everyone a favor and just retire
Maybe you should run for Union office and then maybe you could do something about it. Right now you are just whining about something you have no control over.

oldngray

nowhere special
You could say that. Look at the label next time you have one. They haven't said early am in years. Only early. That can be interpreted as early pm. Remember, it's a race to the bottom where service means nothing.
My center normally never saw EAM's other than send agains. They were dispatched straight from the airport. Only way to make service on them.