10:30 commits are dead. 12pm here we go!

BrownSnowFlake

Just let the company do as it pleases
Dear lord
From where I'm standing it seems like the company is doing whatever it can to get too much work done with not enough people.

What was the issue here originally? That Center X is doing Job Y with Union Worker A (who wants it) instead of Union Worker B (who doesn't)? I'd just stay in my lane. When we have supes running air then at least I'll feel bad about not doing anything.

From where I'm standing it seems like the company is doing whatever it can to get too much work done with not enough people.

What was the issue here originally? That Center X is doing Job Y with Union Worker A (who wants it) instead of Union Worker B (who doesn't)? I'd just stay in my lane. When we have supes running air then at least I'll feel bad about not doing anything.
It's a Sunday afternoon I'm not going to argue but you young guys going to change your attitude or this company is going to crap all over everyone

PT Car Washer

It's a Sunday afternoon I'm not going to argue but you young guys going to change your attitude or this company is going to crap all over everyone
Seems to me the Union is letting the company crap all over everyone with 22.4 two tier wage delivery drivers, 4 year progression, minimum wages for starting PT, Art 40, etc. etc. There is a lot of things to change then worrying about a Union member doing a Union job no other Union member wants to do.

Seems to me the Union is letting the company crap all over everyone with 22.4 two tier wage delivery drivers, 4 year progression, minimum wages for starting PT, Art 40, etc. etc. There is a lot of things to change then worrying about a Union member doing a Union job no other Union member wants to do.
Seriously do you hear yourself?
Maybe you can pick and choose when you want to do extra work and get extra pay for it but for rest of us that's a premium job and I'm sure in hell would like to do a couple early a.m.s and do an extra 200 piece pick up at the end of the day

BrownSnowFlake

Is going to? The crapping has been going on for awhile, and it runs downhill. This site and my building are full of older drivers who brag about the actions they've taken to lower their stop counts. Who do you think is picking up the slack? 0 - 5 year drivers who the union has never bothered to reach out to except to lurk in the parking lot and hand out quarter cards the month before elections (which we don't vote in anyways lol 😂).

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
..............This site and my building are full of older drivers who brag about the actions they've taken to lower their stop counts. Who do you think is picking up the slack? 0 - 5 year drivers who the union has never bothered to reach out to except to lurk in the parking lot and hand out quarter cards the month before elections (which we don't vote in anyways lol 😂).
You are getting a free education from the Older Drivers. Heed what they say and use their methods yourself, its called Working Smarter Not Harder