10:30 start time

barnyard

KTM rider
We got texts this morning that we could start at 8:15 instead of 8:50. Preload was wrapped and waiting for air. Shuttle was not due till after 9, so they let us go. By the time we broke trace for the meet, I had 48 stops off.

Sounds like they are hoping to do the same tomorrow.

fres431

We've had corporate people shuttle to meet points out here in their personal cars. I'm sure the same will happen tomorrow, can't fit a NDA PB teen headboard in a Nissan Leaf.
Report that they aren't following dot regulations their vehicles aren't placard

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I hope they let us go. A good chunk of my businesses (that are open) are closing by noon. Waiting for late air will cause more send agains for Friday.

Future

Victory Ride
I hope they let us go. A good chunk of my businesses (that are open) are closing by noon. Waiting for late air will cause more send agains for Friday.
I would expect at least 2 air meets today. Easy money driving the route in circles 3 times but for the love of God I want my figgy pudding at a decent time!

Notretiredyet

Can't wait for the nightmare of Xmas eve to be over. Between the business closing early that wants a del by noon, to the people chasing me down all day asking if I have a pkg for them that isn't even in my area. Throw in an air meet or two and it's just another Xmas eve around here.

jaker

trolling
I don't care what time we start , I can only work 14hrs and hour and half of that is just drive time to my route

AKCoverMan

Start times need to be posted24 hrs in advance grieve that if they just called today with start and report regular time
Like so many things that is something that varies by local supplement. Here in The Last Frontier we can have our start time changed if notified at least one hour prior.

Our original 0915 start was changed today to 1045. Got the call a little before 0800. "All dressed up and no place to go!"