10 Companies That Offer Health Insurance to Part-Time Employees

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
10 Companies That Offer Health Insurance to Part-Time Employees - Go Banking Rates

One of the most important perks of working for a large employer is access to comprehensive, inexpensive health insurance. However, for part-time workers, health insurance can be hard to come by. Some companies will extend partial benefits to part-timers with a long work history at the company, but many companies don’t provide any health insurance at all to part-time workers. This can be a big problem for workers who can only manage to snag a part-time job.

Eligible part-time UPS employees can participate in TeamstersCare coverage, which provides numerous benefits such as health insurance. To qualify, part-time UPS employees must work at least 225 hours, but no more than 400 hours, during a three-month eligibility determination period.

10 Companies That Offer Health Insurance to Part-Time Employees - Go Banking Rates

One of the most important perks of working for a large employer is access to comprehensive, inexpensive health insurance. However, for part-time workers, health insurance can be hard to come by. Some companies will extend partial benefits to part-timers with a long work history at the company, but many companies don’t provide any health insurance at all to part-time workers. This can be a big problem for workers who can only manage to snag a part-time job.

Eligible part-time UPS employees can participate in TeamstersCare coverage, which provides numerous benefits such as health insurance. To qualify, part-time UPS employees must work at least 225 hours, but no more than 400 hours, during a three-month eligibility determination period.
I wonder how many other companies offer part time employees a pension?

I bet not too many.