100 best companies

FedEx All the Way!

Comparing the auto industry with FedEx is like comparing apples and oranges, and only an idiot would do it. You're supremely qualified. How did you like your 5% pay cut today? In your case, it should be about 90%.

You're more of an idiot and a selfish little man than I gave you credit for. My husband's pay cut is just fine - is he still working? you bet!

Testicular Fortitude

FEDEX ALL THE WAY You are lucky Fedex promotes incompetents to management.If he was on the other side of the fence a hourly employee you would be siding with me and MR FEDEX.Let us know how you feel when you dont get the big bonus check managers get every year.OOPS did you know about that.Fedex has paid out hundreds of millions of dollars for discrimination lawsuits and misclassification lawsuits.

FedEx All the Way!

FEDEX ALL THE WAY You are lucky Fedex promotes incompetents to management.If he was on the other side of the fence a hourly employee you would be siding with me and MR FEDEX.Let us know how you feel when you dont get the big bonus check managers get every year.OOPS did you know about that.Fedex has paid out hundreds of millions of dollars for discrimination lawsuits and misclassification lawsuits.

Yes, of course I know. You're the incompetent, did you ever stop to think that he was once an hourly employee? I bet you didn't. It only proves that you and MrFedEx should be wearing T-Shirts that read "I'M WITH MR. NEGATIVE - HE'S MY OTHER STUPID SIDE!!!" Good-God, get a grip on life. You both sound like little old jealous ladies that haven't done anything else with their own lives. So what if Fred has alot of money. Who cares - is it not his right to have it? Was he not the one who started this company. I bet if you both were working for some other big corporation - you would be complaing about them. The type that would be complaining about any CEO making anything.

You need a reality check on life!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes, of course I know. You're the incompetent, did you ever stop to think that he was once an hourly employee? I bet you didn't. It only proves that you and MrFedEx should be wearing T-Shirts that read "I'M WITH MR. NEGATIVE - HE'S MY OTHER STUPID SIDE!!!" Good-God, get a grip on life. You both sound like little old jealous ladies that haven't done anything else with their own lives. So what if Fred has alot of money. Who cares - is it not his right to have it? Was he not the one who started this company. I bet if you both were working for some other big corporation - you would be complaing about them. The type that would be complaining about any CEO making anything.

You need a reality check on life!

You are the manager. The "wife" angle is just another FedEx scam to ramble on about how "bad" unions are. Did you know that Fred S wasn't exactly self-made? He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth as the heir to his fathers estate. The elder Smith owned the Greyhound franchise for the mid-South and left Fred about $4 million, which would be about $20 million in today's dollars. Admittedly, Fred turned the silver spoon into a golden one, and he deserves credit for thinking-up Federal Express.

Smith isn't an ethical man, and it goes beyond the way he treats his employees. He deals dirty with other companies who have contracted with FedEx (just ask ATA Airlines), and he keeps his people down by paying-off politicians with his millions. By the way, did you know that 2 of his sisters sued Fred for using their portion of the inheritance to fund the start-up of Federal Express? I'm sure they've been paid back handsomely, but stealing from your own family? No wonder he's a friend of George W. Bush...they think and act alike. No ethics, just dogmatic pursuit of flawed ideologies.

I hope you asked Santa for an improved brain, because it's obvious the one you have isn't working well. You need the reality check. What an effing stooge (for Fred) you are.

FedEx All the Way!

You are the manager. The "wife" angle is just another FedEx scam to ramble on about how "bad" unions are. Did you know that Fred S wasn't exactly self-made? He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth as the heir to his fathers estate. The elder Smith owned the Greyhound franchise for the mid-South and left Fred about $4 million, which would be about $20 million in today's dollars. Admittedly, Fred turned the silver spoon into a golden one, and he deserves credit for thinking-up Federal Express.

Smith isn't an ethical man, and it goes beyond the way he treats his employees. He deals dirty with other companies who have contracted with FedEx (just ask ATA Airlines), and he keeps his people down by paying-off politicians with his millions. By the way, did you know that 2 of his sisters sued Fred for using their portion of the inheritance to fund the start-up of Federal Express? I'm sure they've been paid back handsomely, but stealing from your own family? No wonder he's a friend of George W. Bush...they think and act alike. No ethics, just dogmatic pursuit of flawed ideologies.

I hope you asked Santa for an improved brain, because it's obvious the one you have isn't working well. You need the reality check. What an effing stooge (for Fred) you are.

How ignorant can you really be! Why would I lie about being the wife? I don't have to stoop to your level. You really need a life! So, please get on with getting one! So unhappy and negative - get out of FedEx they don't need you.

Oh! About the family history with Fred S - I already know! I'm sure Fred will come to you and ask you to become his leader in unionizing FedEx! Oh yeah, smart one! Go right ahead and try - it will never happen. 35 years later and no unionization at FedEx - what does that tell you? OOOOPPPSSS! I forgot you can't figure that one out.

Your jealousy of Fred S and his empire has resulted in you being brainless. You really need to have your head examined. I'll be the first to volunteer for an all time search for some psychiatric help. Just let me know when you're going to want to start.

Later,

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yes I am, it really irritates me to see someone being so selfish. MrFedEx has complained about FedEx so much, I just can't believe he still works there!

There, there. Just take your meds and everything will be OK. Besides, in your pretend world, everything is always OK anyway, right? We all love FedEx, just like in "Castaway".

Testicular Fortitude

Let us get back to the main topic of this thread.SFA SURVEY FEEDBACK is in February one month away.Every FEDEX employee who visits this website should tell their coworkers about it and spread the word not to take the survey.When enough people refuse to take part in this farce to try to placate the employees maybe then the Proletariat in the Moscow Memphis will take notice.SFA is not mandatory and you cannot be forced to take it.TAKE ACTION NOW FOR A POSITIVE REACTION FOR OUR FUTURE.