18 months without a raise

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Wrong...

You're right, nobody 'promised' anyone anything. We were told we were going to use the 10-step pay scale. In April, we (well, I did) got a bump up from step 8 to step 9. I'm pretty sure you got a bump up in step also, yet it's still not good enough. Go find the original memo announcing the 10 step plan and show me where the steps would be adjusted yearly (COLA).
You guys just STOP. Mak doesn't like direct questions that require a direct answer. He prefers to vaguely criticize with unsupported innuendo, then invoke your racism. Direct questions threaten his safe space.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It was a bump thank you for admitting that.

LOL, typical west coast liberal. It was part of the old pay plan, not the step plan. It was the Oct 2016 raise that you were getting anyway.

BTW, good thing Jimmy G got that big contract, isn't it?

MAKAVELI

LOL, typical west coast liberal. It was part of the old pay plan, not the step plan. It was the Oct 2016 raise that you were getting anyway.

BTW, good thing Jimmy G got that big contract, isn't it?
It was a bump. They gave us an example the prior year and when it went into effect top and steps were adjusted up from the example.
BTW Jimmy will be fine and back next year.

!Retired!

You guys just STOP. Mak doesn't like direct questions that require a direct answer. He prefers to vaguely criticize with unsupported innuendo, then invoke your racism. Direct questions threaten his safe space.
LOL, I guess I have to stop being logical and only post anti-FedEx stuff.

SmithBarney

Why isn't anyone complaining that we only got to use our 2017 raise for 6months...
then they went and gave us the 2018 early...
why doesn't anyone want that 6 months of lower pay? ooooh

!Retired!

Why isn't anyone complaining that we only got to use our 2017 raise for 6months...
then they went and gave us the 2018 early...
why doesn't anyone want that 6 months of lower pay? ooooh
Maybe because they realize 2 raises in 6 months is a good thing :confused:? But, that would just be a guess

whatwhat

Just to stir the pot a bit, I heard there are 3 markets that got a raise this October, all went up a step. I want to say Denver was one of them? Not really sure, maybe someone else can chime in on that one. But from what I heard it's the markets that needed a bump in pay due to cost of living.

!Retired!

Just to stir the pot a bit, I heard there are 3 markets that got a raise this October, all went up a step. I want to say Denver was one of them? Not really sure, maybe someone else can chime in on that one. But from what I heard it's the markets that needed a bump in pay due to cost of living.
Not in Denver for sure...

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It was a bump. They gave us an example the prior year and when it went into effect top and steps were adjusted up from the example.

LOL, however you want to spin it.

BTW Jimmy will be fine and back next year.

The north Cali people got suckered sooooooo bad. They overpaid for Jimmy because they thought 2017 was the norm, then he lost 2 of his 3 starts, then got hurt for the rest of the season. DUMB. Then there's Oakland... poor Oakland. They were supposed to set the world on fire because of DEREK FREAKING CARR and BEEFMOE. Didn't quite make it, so they make the dumbest coaching hire since the Titans hired Terry Robiskie to be their OC and signed Gruden to a 10 year contract.

And he gets rid of the best player, LOL!!!

You NoCal people, SMH.