$2.75 and then $7.50 or $7.50 total

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
According to my business agent, $7.50 total over the contract

Unless we have a generous cola, it’s gonna be a no vote from me.
IMG_1109.jpeg

Ghost in the Darkness

No, it isn’t. It’s $7.50 total. The official release clearly states a new top rate of $49. I don’t know who your steward is but he is misinformed and shouldn’t be spreading crap if he doesn’t fully understand what he is talking about.
Just curious where does it say $49. We are couple raises behind after deferring them to help the pension years back. After the Butch Lewis act we prbly should have them back but not so far. Is there any possibility contract language might get us back there?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just curious where does it say $49. We are couple raises behind after deferring them to help the pension years back. After the Butch Lewis act we prbly should have them back but not so far. Is there any possibility contract language might get us back there?
The Butch Lewis Act (ARPA Bailout) only restored the MRPA cuts, not any contractual deferrals that were made in an effort to save the pension. In Upstate NY we deferred two split raises which we will never get back. Be thankful for the bailout because if not for Covid your pensions would not have been restored.

Non liberal

It's $10.25 over 5 years. Unless they messed up the wording, which needs to be quickly fixed.

$2.75 more per hour in 2023, and $7.50 more per hour over the length of the contract.

its $2.75 for 2023. And another
$7.50 more for the rest of the contract. This is what my steward said.
That’s what I got to, but they’re tricky. 7.50 more per hour over the life of the contract is just that. Ft will top out at $49 hr. We’re at 41.60 now. So we got an inadequate inflation bump as well as less money over the life of the contract then last contract.