2 Important points that I feel should be in next contract

542thruNthru

Somebody had a few afternoon cocktails...

View attachment 423914
The Rabbit Hole bar! Dragons breath I believe the drink was called. It was tasty.

No actually sober all day. Just sick of these kids and their unrealistic/dumb sticking points.

"Give us charging stations or strike!"

"Start us immediately at $50 plus a $2 raise every year or strike!"

"AC in our trucks or strike!"

It's people like them that are going to make me wish we still had the 2/3s rule.

The Rabbit Hole bar! Dragons breath I believe the drink was called. It was tasty.

No actually sober all day. Just sick of these kids and their unrealistic/dumb sticking points.

It's people like them that are going to make me wish we still had the 2/3s rule.
Ya ain't wrong, Bull.

Thebrownblob

Well, I said it could be the best thing ever or the worst thing ever getting rid of 2/3. We’ll find out shortly.

Thebrownblob

I don't know how many, I just know that if SOB keeps saying items A, B, C, D, E, and friend are all strike items, people are gonna move from rational hopes and wishes to expectations, and nobody gets everything they want.
We’re not getting everything we want. LOL. I think we can get an lot and I think we can get some better language on some of the others but we’re not getting everything.

We’re not getting everything we want. LOL. I think we can get an lot and I think we can get some better language on some of the others but we’re not getting everything.
You and I know that, but if a faction fires up with hard lines in their minds, and those expectations are unreasonable or just simply not met, the rest of the members could be :censored2:ed. Not enough people vote, so if a small group gets fired up and motivated, 20% of the membership could determine the future of all of us.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1) Force Company to install charging stations in employee parking area
2) Market rates adjustments are permanent and become effective County wide both ft and pt
You figure out your own charging solution.
tenor-2.gif

Pullman Brown

The company has been used to cost neutral bargaining for many years so they have to realize that this is not the same ole rodeo, with that said too many members are going to take him literally so it’s going to be interesting to see how they handle it when he doesn’t get everything because he’s not going to get everything! I like that he is not backing down but you have to be careful with what you say! I know a lot of people are getting real nervous with this guy!

Last edited:
The company has been used to cost neutral bargaining for many years so they have to realize that this is not the same ole rodeo, with that said to many members are going to take him literally so it’s going to be interesting to see how they handle it when he doesn’t get everything because he’s not going to get everything! I like that he is not backing down but you have to be careful with what you say! I know a lot of people are getting real nervous with this guy!
Yes he does come off a little bit strong but he has managed to do one thing, that hasn't happened for a long time.

More members are engaged