2 Important points that I feel should be in next contract

One day at a time

1) Force Company to install charging stations in employee parking area
2) Market rates adjustments are permanent and become effective County wide both ft and pt
Any body that buys a car that requires special accommodations and expects everyone else to foot the bill to accommodate them. Well theymust have gotten participation trophy’s their entire life.

Pullman Brown

I suppose it depends on who you ask. I would assume most would say prolonged strike, would be worst case scenario.

Is the company/local negotiations agreeing that this six punch fiasco needs to be fixed like the CEO said? Or was that all talk. I’m assuming it’s how where the disagreement is.

Thebrownblob

Is the company/local negotiations agreeing that this six punch fiasco needs to be fixed like the CEO said? Or was that all talk. I’m assuming it’s how where the disagreement is.
Well, in the supplement, I’m under, they basically agreed on nothing, and there’s nothing more scheduled

Pullman Brown

Well, in the supplement, I’m under, they basically agreed on nothing, and there’s nothing more scheduled

The order of doing things is different for everyone. It looks like no possible solutions until the master gets started? I know the company plays games but is it possible that it’s worse because the order of things are different?

Last edited: