2 types at UPS

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Why cuz I'm anti corporations for the most part and alot of yall are clueless and if I can stir the pot and make you guys think then it's helping the process

Here's 2 types for you :

1: Someone who works for a corporation, but is anti-corporation :bsbullf:
2: Non-union PT Sup who's trying to right the wrongs of a union employee :bsbullf:

I will try to explain this again it's about your retirement!!!! Read, learn, participate in your union!!!
the only constant in life is change and if you don't think UPS is gameplanning for the future to keep up with competition by eliminating costs one of which is your 34$ an hour then God bless you... the people in th e 28 to 40 range are the ones that need to step up and get invovled
Do you do drugs? If you do ups can help you get into treatment.

clean hairy

I will try to explain this again it's about your retirement!!!! Read, learn, participate in your union!!!
the only constant in life is change and if you don't think UPS is gameplanning for the future to keep up with competition by eliminating costs one of which is your 34$ an hour then God bless you... the people in th e 28 to 40 range are the ones that need to step up and get invovled
And why do you care about OUR retirement?
How does it affect you?
Would it not be better to be concerned about YOUR job?
we sure aren't on here expressing concern about Managment!

Rainman

Its all good.
Once again lost in all the banter is I'm trying to help yall.... read your contract... keep up to date with your union reps and elections.... everyone is on the verge of getting bent over by ur union and all the hard work is not gonna be fairly compensated... did ya see what congress passed in December last year google it... get informed.... and spread the word... hold people accountable that are slackers... orion was put in place to elimitate costs to miles andddddddd to make driving so they can hire someone off the street to do route blind so down the road they can eliminate a huge cost which is the current drive pay structure.... only way to battle that is join together....
Don't you think we are aware of these things? We're not idiots. But, just how do we change it all? Give us some good suggestions that we are not already implementing and maybe we will try them. You seem to think we're a bunch of elementary school kids. Get with it.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
200.gif

P

pickup

Soooooo let me get this straight then.... orion is a joke.... that's mean UPS has spent 700 million dollars on a software program.... and that program which has documented proof of saving money at each center it's been implemented... but it's a joke???... disagree all ya want but the proof is in the numbers...

So amount of money spent is proof of efficiency? UPS also spent $265 million dollars to TNT in the form of a contractual penalty because the EU regulators blocked the deal. Anyone with a casual acquaintance with European regulatory policy would have known that deal was going to get blocked. Apparently, Scott Davis was clueless in that respect.

Dr.Brownz

Had a good laugh at this thread during lunch today.

OP sounds like he got a grievance filled on him (guessing for doing Union work) and then his center manager was mean to him.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
The two types of people at UPS
1. People that get stuff done

2. People that are worthless and honestly should be fired

Now how to decipher which group your in...

if you continually bring up union you prolly a number 2

if you continually complain about too much work prolly a number 2

if you work on sort and ask supervisor when do I get to go home every 5 mins u prolly a number 2

If you complaining about orion u prolly a number two. UPS pays you to do what they want just follow the system whether ya agree or disagree I mean damn some you drivers pulling in 80000 a year

If you are injured more then once then most likely your a number two just trying to play the system

If your filing grievances prolly a number two... in my expierence the people that file the grievance are the worst workers...

If your a center manager and you only show up to your building when you have Corporate visiting u prolly a number two...

If your a center manager and you don't bend the rules a lil to show help out employees u prolly a number 2...

If your a supervisor and don't show your employees respect during daily interactions u prolly a number 2...

If you a PT sup and you kiss the ft sup ass and center managers ass you prolly a number 2
Universal truth if ya always blaming and complainING and trying to find the scapegoat in life; maybe you should look at yourself and realize the problem is you...

Just thoughts from a lowly PT sup
4db5c95fa954a05f63079fdbea0dceb1.jpg
....2..?