20-7-18 Message from Sean

Tony Q

That's a strongly worded letter.

Politically motivated.

My only question is;

Will Sean O'.... let Fred Z's Local 89 dismal showing in the vote count....

have him reconsider another running mate ?
Once you see the overall breakdown of the voting numbers Sean might kick local 89 to the side. They had one of the poorest turnouts in the country. There is a huge faction of the local that is expected to leave the union altogether. They get 3 hours a day with full medical and tuition without the union. Once this mass exodus happens there will be less representatives in the local as a whole. It’s going to be interesting.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Hoffa is out no matter if he tries to rectify this bs contract and ratification talk. He knows it and the members do as well. He will sell us down the river and walk away with his payday end of story. The real question is will OZ get us any better provisions from this horse:censored2: contract in 2022.
In my opinion, they would get us better.

anHOURover

In my opinion, they would get us better.
Why did Sean not speak up last contract. Sean was in charge of the supplements 5 years ago and really damaged the rank and file. We will never recover for what Sean did to us. I thank him for standing up now but in my eyes it’s too little too late. Is it just political ?
@Wideload believes his supplement is the best in the country yet
They have part time feeder drivers and ran their pension into the ground.
Sheep sheep sheep
FACT

Tony Q

Why did Sean not speak up last contract. Sean was in charge of the supplements 5 years ago and really damaged the rank and file. We will never recover for what Sean did to us. I thank him for standing up now but in my eyes it’s too little too late. Is it just political ?
@Wideload believes his supplement is the best in the country yet
They have part time feeder drivers and ran their pension into the ground.
Sheep sheep sheep
FACT
Sean is as part on the team that imposed the contract. He was the assistant to the director. Makes you wonder what the percentages of voters were in the last contract. He might even have been the one that set in motion delaying the paperwork needed to take a strike vote. We know now that he got extra money for his pension fund. In essence he sold out the majority to save his own members. What would happen if he ran the whole show.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
That's a strongly worded letter.

Politically motivated.

My only question is;

Will Sean O'.... let Fred Z's Local 89 dismal showing in the vote count....

have him reconsider another running mate ?

The man almost beat Hoffa in the last General Election, maybe it had nothing to do about him but everything to do about how the membership feels about the current leadership in the International. I often though if a three legged dog would of run against Hoffa there would be a good possibility the dog would of won.

Hoffa will not run again, he is approaching 80 and it will start showing in his physical and mental stress with that kind of responsibility, if it hasn't already. His supporters no longer verbally support him just from the banter over this contract on BC.

Something needs to be done with the apathy that everybody agrees is spreading like cancer with our membership. If this contract is ratified by means of default it might be the final nail in the coffin for the Teamsters and every collective bargaining unit in America. Just look on the state of america, corporations are make a killing, stock markets creating new highs, the unemployment rate best ever over the last 50 years
and we again end up settling for crumbs from the banquet table.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The man almost beat Hoffa in the last General Election, maybe it had nothing to do about him but everything to do about how the membership feels about the current leadership in the International. I often though if a three legged dog would of run against Hoffa there would be a good possibility the dog would of won.

Hoffa will not run again, he is approaching 80 and it will start showing in his physical and mental stress with that kind of responsibility, if it hasn't already. His supporters no longer verbally support him just from the banter over this contract on BC.

Something needs to be done with the apathy that everybody agrees is spreading like cancer with our membership. If this contract is ratified by means of default it might be the final nail in the coffin for the Teamsters and every collective bargaining unit in America. Just look on the state of america, corporations are make a killing, stock markets creating new highs, the unemployment rate best ever over the last 50 years
and we again end up settling for crumbs from the banquet table.
I'm not so sure about the crumbs remark

LagunaBrown

Another Hoffa flunky. He's the one in the west they sent around to tell everyone how great this contract is.
I’ll take him over O and Z but the problem is that Andy is not interested in running. He is not into power hungry politics like them. OZ’s every move is to hype up their upcoming election. Don’t deny it

Mooseknuckle

I’ll take him over O and Z but the problem is that Andy is not interested in running. He is not into power hungry politics like them. OZ’s every move is to hype up their upcoming election. Don’t deny it
He's definitely got you drinking the kool-aid hard. You're the only one I've heard that has that opinion of him.

Superteeth2478

When and if O’Brien gets in, he’s going to screw us just like Hoffa and Taylor. The days of unions working for their employees are over. They are in the companies pocket. Too much money at stake for them not to be. At least he’s a thug.
Yup, I agree wholeheartedly. UPS has deep pockets. If O'Brien is the slightest bit lacking in integrity, he'll be bought off just as easily as anyone else.

clipperman

Seems as though you don’t want your mind changed. What’s your other opinion right now?
This says it all,what other options do we have? And from what I’ve read already if you’re not on board with Sean you’re dumb or ignorant,we’ve got an administration in there already that feels that way about members that disagree with them

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
This says it all,what other options do we have? And from what I’ve read already if you’re not on board with Sean you’re dumb or ignorant,we’ve got an administration in there already that feels that way about members that disagree with them
If you don’t like Sean, it doesn’t bother me. But some trying to convince me the clowns that are obviously working against us at the top are still better for us, is an absolute insult to anyone’s intelligence.