20-7-18 Message from Sean

ManInBrown

If you don’t like Sean, it doesn’t bother me. But some trying to convince me the clowns that are obviously working against us at the top are still better for us, is an absolute insult to anyone’s intelligence.
Who said the clowns that are already there are better for us? What I said was, Sean will be more of the same. He’s going to bend us over just like Hoffa and Taylor. He can’t be any worse, so I’m all for it. Hoffa and Taylor have to go. UPS has way to much money. And from everything I’ve read about Sean he’s a thug. So he’s probably already corrupt to begin with. UPS probably hopes he takes over. For all we know he’d be even easier to buy off.

clipperman

If you don’t like Sean, it doesn’t bother me. But some trying to convince me the clowns that are obviously working against us at the top are still better for us, is an absolute insult to anyone’s intelligence.
I didn’t say I don’t like him,I only know about him what he’s done in the past for the international,I admire your loyalty to the guy but there’s going to be a lot of voters out there that are going to need more than that to convince them to vote for him.
Just square one thing for me,a potential voter for Sean,how do I get around him helping our last contract being imposed and crying foul this time around

Mooseknuckle

If he's truly as bad as a lot of people say he shouldn't be an option. He may be just running to split the vote. If he and Hoffa are pretty much the same, who's to say he's not just running as a diversion. This vote was obviously a diversion to make you think you have a voice. I heard over a year ago that hall was going to run against Hoffa. I immediately though this was just to split the vote. Now, to me (and I don't know everything) it's starting to look like our leaders thought he'd be a better person to put on the slate. Like if you vote for O'Brien, Hoffa, Hall, or even Marshall the same people will still be colluding with UPS against our best interests and pocketing our dues.

LagunaBrown

He's definitely got you drinking the kool-aid hard. You're the only one I've heard that has that opinion of him.
He saved our healthcare. The guy is a legit. He won’t run anyway so you guys don’t need to worry about him and your political campaign. You guys are all hyping up people why can’t I? I mean lord knows that seems to be more important than the plate right in front of us. Who cares about the meetings regarding the contract? Right?

Last edited:

Mooseknuckle

He saved our healthcare. The guy is a legit. He won’t run anyway so you guys don’t need to worry about him and your political campaign. You guys are all hyping up people why can’t I? I mean lord knows that seems to be more important than the plate right in front of us. Who cares about the meetings regarding the contract? Right?
LOL. You sound just like him. Anybody that disagrees with you is TDU. I do not know anyone that is TDU. The plate that is in front of me is that we just got sold out and you and Marshall were pushing it hard. You even stated MANY times that this is going through no matter how we like it. The vote shows you we didn't. You don't seem to care about what members want. I'm sure you're probably not a bad guy you're just being lied to.

anHOURover

I can’t believe you used that one.
He saved your healthcare !! He stole my healthcare and thousands of others.
Didn’t he also run your pension into the ground and had to create a “hybrid” pension? Didn’t he also allow part time feeder drivers? That would never happen in my backyard ! He’s all about politics ! The Boston bully is a cancer ! FACT

Mooseknuckle

Didn’t he also run your pension into the ground and had to create a “hybrid” pension? Didn’t he also allow part time feeder drivers? That would never happen in my backyard ! He’s all about politics ! The Boston bully is a cancer ! FACT
We got off topic about O'Brien and were talking about Marshall. Sorry

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Who said the clowns that are already there are better for us? What I said was, Sean will be more of the same. He’s going to bend us over just like Hoffa and Taylor. He can’t be any worse, so I’m all for it. Hoffa and Taylor have to go. UPS has way to much money. And from everything I’ve read about Sean he’s a thug. So he’s probably already corrupt to begin with. UPS probably hopes he takes over. For all we know he’d be even easier to buy off.
People are happy on this side with his performance. He’s completely eradicated harassment over here. We literally deliver care free. He will be the most hands on president we’ve ever had.

wide load

I didn’t say I don’t like him,I only know about him what he’s done in the past for the international,I admire your loyalty to the guy but there’s going to be a lot of voters out there that are going to need more than that to convince them to vote for him.
Just square one thing for me,a potential voter for Sean,how do I get around him helping our last contract being imposed and crying foul this time around
I can’t say for sure but all I know is that it ultimately was his decision. I think he tolerated Hoffa as long because Hoffa talked about retiring last election too. Sean had a vision of how this union should be running. But I’ll say this, soon you’ll be about to ask and have him answer any questions you may have.

LagunaBrown

Dude I was talking about Andy M. Sheesh

clipperman

I can’t say for sure but all I know is that it ultimately was his decision. I think he tolerated Hoffa as long because Hoffa talked about retiring last election too. Sean had a vision of how this union should be running. But I’ll say this, soon you’ll be about to ask and have him answer any questions you may have.
Fair enough,I can respect that,sometimes the reasons for our actions are actually more important than the action itself

Gimme Danger

Sean O'Brien forgot that it was him and Ken H that implemented the Local 89; Western Pennsylvania and Philly supplements in April of 2014, Haha!
It was the entire former GEB, led by H&H, who used the constitutional loophole to force it. SO was more than likely in favor of the move, having been on the GEB and #2 to Hall in UPS negotiations.

wide load

Fair enough,I can respect that,sometimes the reasons for our actions are actually more important than the action itself
I would also say that even in the last contract, the supplements were renegotiated. The chair (hoffa) should have the ultimate decision, which I think they forced 3 of them.

clipperman

If we in fact get stuck with these 22.4’s why can’t we get a change to the language on our daily guarantee,maybe if your on the 9.5 you get 8 and no more than 9.5, if you opt off guaranteed 9.5 but don’t come crying about the workload,with the ability to opt in or off it would seem to give everyone what they really want which is some flexibility with their workload,let the 22.4’s have the leftovers

Doubleparkedrunner

Sean is as part on the team that imposed the contract. He was the assistant to the director. Makes you wonder what the percentages of voters were in the last contract. He might even have been the one that set in motion delaying the paperwork needed to take a strike vote. We know now that he got extra money for his pension fund. In essence he sold out the majority to save his own members. What would happen if he ran the whole show.

I don't know Sean , what he's done in his past , or what he will do in his future ;

But , I'll be voting for him in an instant in whatever he is running for just for the mere fact that THE TonyQ is badmouthing him...in my short time here , one thing is clear and that is TonyQ is always wrong ;

Either just plain wrong or he's lying , probably the latter.

Undertow

I don't know Sean , what he's done in his past , or what he will do in his future ;

But , I'll be voting for him in an instant in whatever he is running for just for the mere fact that THE TonyQ is badmouthing him...in my short time here , one thing is clear and that is TonyQ is always wrong ;

Either just plain wrong or he's lying , probably the latter.
I don't think it makes much difference whether it's either/or, or even both, since neither is really acceptable in any event.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How’d your locals numbers look in the election ?