Message from Sean O

mikejonesjr

From the linked letter from Sean...

"Hoffa has set the table to argue he is required to implement the contract under the Teamster Constitution. THIS IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE. It is time for our General President to stand with the members, not the company."
Denis T already said they are going back to the negotiating table.

vote yes!!!!

After the vote count results were announced, Taylor reversed course, but left himself a loophole. In a weak statement, Taylor claimed that under the IBT Constitution, "we have a ratified agreement," but that he will return to the bargaining table to see if the company is "agreeable" to making adjustments.

DOK

After the vote count results were announced, Taylor reversed course, but left himself a loophole. In a weak statement, Taylor claimed that under the IBT Constitution, "we have a ratified agreement," but that he will return to the bargaining table to see if the company is "agreeable" to making adjustments.

Some good articles online already stating we’re going back to the table which would, I assume, put the heat on Taylor to do so.

vote yes!!!!

Some good articles online already stating we’re going back to the table which would, I assume, put the heat on Taylor to do so.

This quote is off the TDU website, Taylor states that under the constitution we have a ratified agreement. If he returns to the table and they say they are not agreeing to make adjustments then it’s just passed

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Let’s talk about this tomorrow. I’m tired and in need of a good night of sleep in my own adjustable bed.
Go hide GAGGOT! You YES elected officials can count your days. You’ll have to answer for your transgressions. Good night no nuts!