(2013 --> 2020) Growth and Retraction of UPS Because of Amazon?

Heavy Package

Remember Amazon primarily uses a contractor / franchisee model. I think a more real risk in the near term 4-8 years is what will happen if Democrats control the political landscape and all of these contractors want to be called employees?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
As in people who dismiss the fact that Trump’s first economic moves were rolling back Obama’s economic executive orders resulting in our economy rocketing into the stratosphere,

I know the trade deficit and national debt are into the stratosphere under Trump, but I'm guessing that isn't what you were talking about. What did he put into the stratosphere that wasn't already trending that way from Obama?

There are a few things I think he's done a good job on but overall I think he's a terrible human being and an embarrassment to the country. He's also probably the most hypocritical person to ever walk the earth and I hate hypocrites!

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
In your argument you say all the good was trending that way because of Obama and all the bad stuff like national debt is Trump’s fault. You seriously think national debt was trending in the right direction. Where were you the last 16 years?

PT Car Washer

In your argument you say all the good was trending that way because of Obama and all the bad stuff like national debt is Trump’s fault. You seriously think national debt was trending in the right direction. Where were you the last 16 years?
trump blew up the national debt with his tax reductions for billionaires. The country needs another Bill Clinton to balance the budget and start paying off the debt.

ManInBrown

Remember Amazon primarily uses a contractor / franchisee model. I think a more real risk in the near term 4-8 years is what will happen if Democrats control the political landscape and all of these contractors want to be called employees?
Lol at thinking Dems care about the working man or woman. They are more elitist then Republicans in todays world.