(2013 --> 2020) Growth and Retraction of UPS Because of Amazon?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
My pension is directly tied to the success or failure of our company so, yeah, I do have skin in the game.
You’re participation and contributions to my company no longer exist, you are simply collecting a check from my company. You’re pension isn’t wholly paid from UPS, it’s partially paid from the Teamsters. Of the portion you are collecting from a predetermined account owned by UPS, you are nothing more than a liability, one that my company would be more than happy to sever.

You’re participation and contributions to my company no longer exist, you are simply collecting a check from my company. You’re pension isn’t wholly paid from UPS, it’s partially paid from the Teamsters. Of the portion you are collecting from a predetermined account owned by UPS, you are nothing more than a liability, one that my company would be more than happy to sever.
Ill meet you at the Kro bar

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Ill meet you at the Kro bar
Was just there speaking with a friend we met that lived in China for 10 years. We were exchanging information as he has family we are hiring to drive us around in Beijing during our 1 week stay. He was suggesting some sites we had overlooked outside of Beijing that aren’t on the main tourist routes.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
There is no such thing as the republican party. It is now the trump party. The republican party died with John McCain.
McCain's Party died when Reagan was elected ... long before Trump came along. IMO

I never was a big McCain fan as he was not Conservative ... my wife loved him.
She's a liberal.
Nuff said.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
That's not well thought through ... if UPS goes under, so does the Teamsters and your pension is whatever the National Government decides to give you and Medicare at 65.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
His unwavering supporters remind me more of supporters of the Third Reich. He can do no wrong, and when they finally want to admit that he has messed up they're afraid to not toe the party line.
You must be talking about Pelosi and although she could pass for a man, she is a woman ... I think.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That's not well thought through ... if UPS goes under, so does the Teamsters and your pension is whatever the National Government decides to give you and Medicare at 65.
But as a former employee, he and other retirees are at the whim of what the Teamsters and UPS decide, with no direct input (voting rights for the Teamsters, production or management decisions for UPS, shareholder voting rights if you own shares) will happen to the pension.

Last edited: