(2013 --> 2020) Growth and Retraction of UPS Because of Amazon?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
You seriously think national debt was trending in the right direction. Where were you the last 16 years?

Trump says he can balance the budget if he has another 4 years. Do you think he knows another business bankruptcy won't work?

He inherited a growing economy and sent it into the "stratosphere", yet his debt has skyrocketed. Where are all the people who were incensed over Obama's spending, much of which he had to do because of the economy he inherited from another Republican?

How many times do they have to try voodoo economics before they come up with a different plan... Or, is that the plan they want because it makes the rich even richer?

35years

Gravy route
"Amazon Logistics now ships more than 2.5 billion packages a year in the U.S., while FedEx ships 3 billion and UPS delivers 4.7 billion, Morgan Stanley estimated. Amazon's deliveries will probably swell to 6.5 billion by 2022, for a cost of $10 a package, the analysts said. That represents a loss of $65 billion in revenue for UPS, FedEx and the U.S. Postal Service from Amazon's business, less if the company gets a discount.

Rival firms could lose as much as $35 billion more with the potential launch of Amazon's third-party service fulfilling orders from independent web companies that pay Amazon to handle time-consuming deliveries, Morgan Stanley said.

Overall, bank analysts predict Amazon Logistics will ship more U.S. packages than FedEx in 2020 and more than UPS in 2022."

Dumbperson

His unwavering supporters remind me more of supporters of the Third Reich. He can do no wrong, and when they finally want to admit that he has messed up they're afraid to not toe the party line.
I'll be the first to tell you he hasn't lived up to his immigration promises. Part of that has to do with the overwhelming crowing of the media and Dems that border security is raysis. Meanwhile, before Bernie got shouted down by BLM and decided to go "woke," he spoke openly of needing to have tighter border controls. Almost every politician running for office at one time or another has said that illegal immigration is bad. But Trump has put such an existential fear into the rotted core of our permanent government and the toadies in the media that they are exposing themselves. I love that.

PT Car Washer

I'll be the first to tell you he hasn't lived up to his immigration promises. Part of that has to do with the overwhelming crowing of the media and Dems that border security is raysis. Meanwhile, before Bernie got shouted down by BLM and decided to go "woke," he spoke openly of needing to have tighter border controls. Almost every politician running for office at one time or another has said that illegal immigration is bad. But Trump has put such an existential fear into the rotted core of our permanent government and the toadies in the media that they are exposing themselves. I love that.
You live up to your name.

BrownSnowFlake

Volume will drop for sure.Less volume = less routes .Ups will still turn profits . They were here before Amazon and will remain in a world with Amazon. Question is will Amazon be able to go toe to toe with Ups when Ups decides to go to war > sales lead time is a comin` again
Agreed. UPS has been around for 100+ years. This too shall pass.