(2013 --> 2020) Growth and Retraction of UPS Because of Amazon?

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
de·lu·sion·al
/dəˈlo͞oZH(ə)nəl/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
  1. characterized by or holding idiosyncratic beliefs or impressions that are contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder.
    "hospitalization for schizophrenia and delusional paranoia"
    • based on or having faulty judgment; mistaken.
      "their delusional belief in the project's merits never wavers"
be a real men and stand up for real woman instead of being a soi boi.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
be a real men and stand up for real woman instead of being a soi boi.

I had to look up Soy Boy for confirmation it was meant as an insult. Imagine that, a far right :censored2:bag who counts on others to think and reason for him throwing an insult.

You're probably so pathetic you had to call in to a local talk radio show to gloat about how you completely owned a :censored2: on a message board.

thumb_did-you-know-that-1-out-of-3-trump-supporters-39308710.png
d11e665708222c3d362fcc5426d5bbaa.jpg
trump-meme.jpg

Box Ox

FACT CHECK: Did Donald Trump Say Republicans Are the "Dumbest Group of Voters"?

"Despite People‘s comprehensive online content archive, we found no interview or profile on Donald Trump in 1998 (or any other time) that quoted his saying anything that even vaguely resembled the words in this meme. Trump appeared somewhat regularly in the magazine’s pages before he came to star on The Apprentice, but the bulk of the magazine’s celebrity-driven coverage of him back then centered on his marriages to, and divorces from, Ivana Trump and Marla Maples."

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
I had to look up Soy Boy for confirmation it was meant as an insult. Imagine that, a far right :censored2:bag who counts on others to think and reason for him throwing an insult.

You're probably so pathetic you had to call in to a local talk radio show to gloat about how you completely owned a :censored2: on a message board.

View attachment 276137 View attachment 276138 View attachment 276139
Those memes are Fake.

Thanks for trying though.
#Trump2020
#KeepAmericaGreat
#AmericaFirst
#4moreYears4Trump
#TrumpTrain2020

What'dyabringmetoday???

I’m not arguing about the pension contributions or the future of them. I’m fully aware of how the multi employer contributions and how UPS pulled out 13 years ago. I’m stating how he is no longer a part of UPS and has no direct link to it other than a benefit that is predetermined and controlled by those of us who still work for UPS and vote on contracts that could ultimately effect his future, of which he has no say in. Under his logic he’s also still a part of every single company that contributed before UPS bought out of CS.
I get what you are saying about Dave but some of the other information is inaccurate. Not starting a fight. Every fund is different though.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
My first chat alert and it was from @Maple Grove MN Driver

Instead of answering/defending any of the points above he posts that he hopes I die and says some creative things about my deceased mother.

I hope Karma gets you in a bad way real soon!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
My first chat alert and it was from @Maple Grove MN Driver

Instead of answering/defending any of the points above he posts that he hopes I die and says some creative things about my deceased mother.

I hope Karma gets you in a bad way real soon!
@Maple Grove MN Driver is cancelled!
I like what Obama did about Transgender. I go in the Women’s restroom like I own the place, much cleaner that the Men’s..
Imagine someone spinning a public restroom as any worse than a public restroom already is.

rod

Retired 22 years
The plan you are paid from isn’t UPS, it is nothing more than a poorly run savings account that has a negative interest rate.

You are no longer a UPSer, you should really take your own advice you gave multiple retirees on here and move on to the next chapter of your life.
That's not how hypocrites operate-----and he's the KING of all hypocrites.