2019 Driver Helpers

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
We also work 6 days for whoever wants it-----no way they would let us go past 12, let alone 14-16.

My best isn't as impressive. But I only got about 4 hours on that Saturday.
imageedit_8_8918933850.png

542thruNthru

My helper works in the preload. He will do at least 8 in the morning and be with me for 6-8 hours each night. M-friend and Saturdays with someone else.

I'll see if he will let me take a picture of his pay stub next week to show you @UpstateNYUPSer

But it happens a lot. You think preloaders only work 2 or 3 hours as a helper during peak. They'd never be used if that were the case.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My helper works in the preload. He will do at least 8 in the morning and be with me for 6-8 hours each night. M-friend and Saturdays with someone else.

I'll see if he will let me take a picture of his pay stub next week to show you @UpstateNYUPSer

But it happens a lot. You think preloaders only work 2 or 3 hours as a helper during peak. They'd never be used if that were the case.

Our preloaders that go on road were limited to no more than 5-6 hours------no way they would do that many if they worked 8 hours on the inside.

specter208

I imagine that's a very short list.

I owe you a huge apology if you are able to prove your claim.
I only did this for the last week of peak. Most of peak I was doing 50-60 hours. I hope I can find my pay stubs from last year. Do you know how long UPSers will keep your paycheck info for?