2019 Peak

542thruNthru

Letter of understanding?
Screenshot_20191031-213317_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
Screenshot_20191031-213326_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Air Recovery

Interestingly enough, happens daily in my hub. Just reviewed the contract (the master - not sure of the one specific for my region)....seems like a conversation with the steward in my building is in order. I'm curious to know what his thoughts are on the subject.
LOTS of free greivance money here. Supervisors do not touch packages, period. They may not progress a package (checking a bad label is fine but loading is not)

Grieve grieve grieve. Get that free money son.

Wyoming

22.4 Blowback: How many senior RPCDs will be losing Monday hours due to weekend package pull-ahead? Will UPS management find ways to exceed the 25% 22.4 building "limit?" What will post-Peak January forward look like when 22.4 fully kicks in? A whole new world for RPCDs?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Peak is gonna be so lit this year.
We have all these peak hires running around but we don’t have the cars to put everybody else on route. But the extra help has provided some really easy days lately.
Yesterday we only ran half of our air. 160 gravy resis stops. Home by 6. Today we had to play catch up with the other half.....same route, exact same area.....230 stops.
7 or 8 guys went home cause we don’t have cars. It’s November 6th......
I’m already in ultra safe marathon peak mode. I’m ready to make some keesh and drop off some :censored2: boxes

What'dyabringmetoday???

Peak is gonna be so lit this year.
We have all these peak hires running around but we don’t have the cars to put everybody else on route. But the extra help has provided some really easy days lately.
Yesterday we only ran half of our air. 160 gravy resis stops. Home by 6. Today we had to play catch up with the other half.....same route, exact same area.....230 stops.
7 or 8 guys went home cause we don’t have cars. It’s November 6th......
I’m already in ultra safe marathon peak mode. I’m ready to make some keesh and drop off some :censored2: boxes
Keesh Lorraine? Lol.