2020 candidates

Box Ox

They can all smoke pot and they still won't get anything done!!! Wednesday's song is going to be....and then along came Joe.....!

Booker is a ding dong and Joe has waited too long to enter the race. Pete and Bernie have too much traction for a guy who’s been portrayed as creepy around women and seems fairy disinterested in the job to be displaced by him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Booker is a ding dong and Joe has waited too long to enter the race. Pete and Bernie have too much traction for a guy who’s been portrayed as creepy around women and seems fairy disinterested in the job to displace them.
He/She who takes the lead now.....will not keep it!!

It will be fine

It will be who the DNC decides their candidate will be. Primaries are fairly pointless.
Your hot take is outdated. The DNC changed the delegate rules this time around. It’ll likely be a brokered convention and they’ll just give the nomination to whoever was in first place going in so they seem fair.

bacha29

Your hot take is outdated. The DNC changed the delegate rules this time around. It’ll likely be a brokered convention and they’ll just give the nomination to whoever was in first place going in so they seem fair.
The first 2 or 3 primaries will cut the field down to perhaps 5 but I'm still of the opinion that a number of announced candidates out of money will drop out before the primaries . In fact I am of the opinion that the final Democratic presidential nominee is not among the current candidates and that person is still out there waiting for the right time to get in.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
The first 2 or 3 primaries will cut the field down to perhaps 5 but I'm still of the opinion that a number of announced candidates out of money will drop out before the primaries . In fact I am of the opinion that the final Democratic presidential nominee is not among the current candidates and that person is still out there waiting for the right time to get in.
What do you think OldFart has been up to since he left BC?

The perfect moment to announce!

oldngray

nowhere special
Sounds like the Republicans, won’t give Weld a chance.

Weld is a wienie, no doubt, but why shut the guy out?

Weld?

Tuesday Weld.jpg

Box Ox

Forgot to come here and laugh post-CNN town hall (last night) at Bernie's support for felons/rapists/murders/terrorists being able to vote while incarcerated.

Mayor Pete was asked the same question and immediately said something like "Nope, not while incarcerated. Gotta serve their time first."