2020 candidates

Box Ox

Mike Gravel‏Verified account @MikeGravel Apr 18

D4aOkI_XkAId4zy.png

Uhhhhh.....good luck with all that.

Box Ox

I guess Joy Behar is the official "dean of admissions" for the Democratic party!! I didn't realize the bar had been lowered that low!!

Joy Behar tells Kirsten Gillibrand she doesn't believe Democrats are on even ground because they won't 'play dirty'

"Your campaign has said that your fundraising has suffered. They think it's a backlash against your decision to lead the call for Al Franken to resign after the allegations of sexual misconduct," Behar said. “Do you think the Democratic voters are going to turn on you for this?”

Gillibrand gave a resolute "no" in response, adding that although she does believe some wealthy Democratic donors and elites were put off by her advocating against Franken, she won't apologize for standing up for women. That's when Behar made a seemingly random comment about "dirty" Republicans.

“Listen, I understand where you’re coming from, I just feel like you’re playing in an uneven field with the Republicans because they will play dirty and we will not, on the Democratic side, and that could kill us,” Behar said."

So Joy is basically asking Kirsten whether woke squad Democrats might be willing to stop eating their own/running them out of town over fairly minor things ("playing dirty" like the Republicans do) in order to beat the Republicans. Makes sense to me. Even though Joy chose to phrase it that way.

BrownArmy

"Your campaign has said that your fundraising has suffered. They think it's a backlash against your decision to lead the call for Al Franken to resign after the allegations of sexual misconduct," Behar said. “Do you think the Democratic voters are going to turn on you for this?”

Gillibrand gave a resolute "no" in response, adding that although she does believe some wealthy Democratic donors and elites were put off by her advocating against Franken, she won't apologize for standing up for women. That's when Behar made a seemingly random comment about "dirty" Republicans.

“Listen, I understand where you’re coming from, I just feel like you’re playing in an uneven field with the Republicans because they will play dirty and we will not, on the Democratic side, and that could kill us,” Behar said."

So Joy is basically asking Kirsten whether woke squad Democrats might be willing to stop eating their own/running them out of town over fairly minor things ("playing dirty" like the Republicans do) in order to beat the Republicans. Makes sense to me. Even though Joy chose to phrase it that way.

Well to be fair, Dems always bring policy-proposals to the gun-fight...

vantexan

Sweet, innocent, Democrats. I've heard they are very rare to spot in the wild. They get eaten by the carnivore Democrats very quickly if they ever show their faces. Unicorns are more common.

Box Ox

Sweet, innocent, Democrats. I've heard they are very rare to spot in the wild. They get eaten by the carnivore Democrats very quickly if they ever show their faces. Unicorns are more common.

I hope they feel it was worth it the morning after the 2020 election.

BrownArmy

You mean like true conservatives?

They got highjacked by the Religious Right, and now by Trump.

They’re out there somewhere...

Box Ox

You mean like true conservatives?

They got highjacked by the Religious Right, and now by Trump.

They’re out there somewhere...

I don't appreciate that the Democratic party has been hijacked by late term abortionists. Folks are making it hard to accept either side.