2020 candidates

vantexan

Dems always bring knives to gun-fights, Behar is just telling it like it is.
If you mean Dems don't have real answers to problems, just pie-in-the-sky, let's throw it against the wall and see what sticks ideas, ok. I see the independent Schultz talking about addressing the debt. I see Yang talking about the coming automation job crisis and how to deal with it. Beyond that I see a bunch of people elbowing each other out of the way promising the moon. If Trump gets beat it won't be, at least so far, because a Democrat has come up with ideas that will work in fixing what ails us. It will just be they hate Trump so much they turned out in droves. Then afterwards find they have a president with no clear path forward to improving the lives of the middle class, with no clear foreign policy, who wants to experiment with social engineering. We've already seen this movie.

BrownArmy

Nice try.

There are plenty of D hopefuls that have policy ideas, not just #Yanggang or whatever.

And the field will narrow, just like it it did when Trump was a candidate.

There will only be one D running against Trump in the next election, the Primary process will weed the others out.

vantexan

There are plenty of D hopefuls that have policy ideas, not just #Yanggang or whatever.

And the field will narrow, just like it it did when Trump was a candidate.

There will only be one D running against Trump in the next election, the Primary process will weed the others out.
That's interesting, what policies have you heard you find will resonate with voters?

El Correcto

god is dead
Too early to tell, my point was don’t throw the D’s away because they have no policies.

Do they have good policies?

Yes, maybe, no...too early to say.
Yes let’s see their awesome ideas.

Murder the babies, confinscate the wealth, take away the guns, speech is violence, government will provide all.

Yes comrade, all the D’s have been proposing wonderful ideas.

floridays

Fake news.
Chum appears, it's you buddy
chum.jpg

bait, it's what we call it in Florida

BrownArmy

Her positions seem vague and extreme left to me.

Not that it matters, America has proven it's distaste for shrill old women.

Yah, it’s weird, if a man raises his voice and acts offended, he’s seen as a real leader.

If a woman does that, she’s seen as shrill and untrustworthy.

I honestly think that’s why most people had such a hard time with HRC...

She’d modulated her voice and movements and actions to such an extreme (because she was trying to get out of the gravity well of misogyny) that she came off as a fkg robot.

She’d been in Politics her whole life, everyone knew who she was.

When she tried to pivot to the ‘flavor of the day’ during her campaign against Trump, it was so transparent.

And Trump just kept smashing the ‘fear’ button.

Congratulations America, you elected a Reality Show host.