2020 candidates

Brownt10

Well, say what you want about @Brownt10 posts. But the reaction from the dimlibs on the bc of coarse is to minimize the things posted and poke fun of the poster.
Kook? Edgy? You better believe it's kooky. The things he has posted definitely are. But a usual, there must be something wrong with him.
Teenager? No. My guess he is a parent that has sense and is concerned what our society is pushing as normal behavior.
Im under the impression your mad at me? I know I hurt you so your making post about me on Memorial Day weekend bc you clearly have nothing better to do but think about ups and brown cafe. On a positive note I found your yearbook photo with your purple hair

words hurt meme - Google Search:

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@Brownt10 .
Well, say what you want about @Brownt10 posts. But the reaction from the dimlibs on the bc of coarse is to minimize the things posted and poke fun of the poster.
Kook? Edgy? You better believe it's kooky. The things he has posted definitely are. But a usual, there must be something wrong with him.
Teenager? No. My guess he is a parent that has sense and is concerned what our society is pushing as normal behavior.

Keep em coming..libs hate it.

rickyb

probably giving bernie too much credit, but mostly true:

teleSUR English and 49 others follow
Secular Talk‏Verified account @KyleKulinski 21h21 hours ago

My brother in law texted me this

D7m-sEvX4AECn5g.jpg

floridays

He might even make an actual fact based argument someday if he keeps working on it.

You don't have a clue how precious your post is.

You wouldn't recognize a fact if it bit you on the ass.

Get ready, you're about to be bitten, and it won't be from a flea from the dogs you lie with or bedbugs brought in by the "better than us" illegal aliens.

I'd say you aren't smart, quite likely you aren't, but you just hate this country and Donald J Trump, your president.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Biden is only running so that he can collect rent from the Secret Service, who have to live on his property to protect him.
He enjoyed those payments for 8 years and really need that income stream back.

Brownt10

??
Got plenty to do..10 minutes on bc a day maybe
you are under the wrong impression
Lol not once when my weekend kicked off was I on or even thinking about brown cafe especially ups. We all put lots of time in this hell hole so the last thing anyone should want is going on here. Even for 10 min you couldn’t resist but to come on here on a long weekend and cry lol