2020 candidates

Whitelightning1534

Cory Booker is an idiot but marijuana legalization can’t come soon enough. I don’t partake myself but think it’d help a lot of people and take profit away from drug lords to our south.

Legalization would take billions from big pharma who want everyone yo be sick and never want a cure for anything so they can keep being extreme sleezballs and profit off of sick and or dying people

Brownt10

upload_2019-6-4_5-48-48.jpeg

Lol watch this video, Democrats are so strange

Box Ox

“The former vice president led Mr Trump 48-44 in a a Quinnipiac University poll of voters in Texas, where victory in 2020 would virtually guarantee him the White House.”

After 2016 I’ll never trust a poll that says a candidate is ahead of Trump. Some people just don’t want to admit they’re gonna vote for Trump.

It will be fine

“The former vice president led Mr Trump 48-44 in a a Quinnipiac University poll of voters in Texas, where victory in 2020 would virtually guarantee him the White House.”

After 2016 I’ll never trust a poll that says a candidate is ahead of Trump. Some people just don’t want to admit they’re gonna vote for Trump.
The polls were accurate in 2016, so that’s a strange conclusion to draw.

moreluck

golden ticket member

He HAS to be the candidate to beat Trump...….I don't think the Dems are dumb enough to pick him!!!

newfie

texas is fools gold for democrats I'm trying to think of the republican fools gold since trump squeaked out Mi and Pa by a handfull of votes in 16.