2020 candidates

Brownt10

Mkay.
So you finally sobered up enough to type a comprehensible response.

Proud of you buddy, one day at a time.
You worry me when on one of the few long weekends we have you along with your 2 but buddies are on here typing away crying about how mad you are at the world. Wouldn’t you rather not think about work or ups or brown cafe for one weekend rather than get but hurt over a few videos posted making fun of you freak liberals? Lol atleast now I know it’s getting to you worse than I thought

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You worry me when on one of the few long weekends we have you along with your 2 but buddies are on here typing away crying about how mad you are at the world. Wouldn’t you rather not think about work or ups or brown cafe for one weekend rather than get but hurt over a few videos posted making fun of you freak liberals? Lol atleast now I know it’s getting to you worse than I thought
You're so mad lol.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Lol not once when my weekend kicked off was I on or even thinking about brown cafe especially ups. We all put lots of time in this hell hole so the last thing anyone should want is going on here. Even for 10 min you couldn’t resist but to come on here on a long weekend and cry lol
You miss

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You miss.

oldngray

nowhere special
41b1e74ec4c.jpg