2020 candidates

Serf

I liked her white hair locks, she looked like a Marvel superhero.

She won’t win.
Of course she won't. She has a lot of authentic positions. And she's I'll treated within her own party. Typically Representatives don't get elected often, but either do reality stars. I wonder if her and Bernie would align on a ticket?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Which candidate (female) mentioned not conducting a war in the middle of the night???? There are different time zones in different countries and the president doesn't get regular sleep hours.

vantexan

You're right. And Google has her down as the most searched candidate in the country since last night.
If they manage to nominate her, big if, they might have a chance at Trump. As Box Ox says it will take someone who doesn't scare moderates with the far Left rhetoric.

oldngray

nowhere special
If they manage to nominate her, big if, they might have a chance at Trump. As Box Ox says it will take someone who doesn't scare moderates with the far Left rhetoric.
So far it has been everyone pushing everyone else farther and farther to the left. They need to become a lot more moderate to have a realistic chance of winning.

... then slide back to the left if they end up winning. And people will act surprised if that happens.

Box Ox

It’s an amazing time for moderates like myself. In any previous election cycle it would have been incredibly easy to vote for the Democratic candidate over a :censored2: canoe egomaniac running on the other side.

vantexan

It’s an amazing time for moderates like myself. In any previous election cycle it would have been incredibly easy to vote for the Democratic candidate over a :censored2: canoe egomaniac running on the other side.
Other than Trump who would you categorize that way?

vantexan

Dictators who are also in constant need of ego strokes, personal loyalty and military parades.
No, you said in any other election cycle you could vote for the Democrat over the beep, beep, beep on the other side. Which Republican presidents or nominees would you characterize that way?