2020 candidates

floridays

That's rich coming from you, considering you were a medic during peace time.
His luck of the draw, if what you say is true.
If there was a conflict his ass quite possibly have been in a hot zone, trying to save the lives of "murderer's' as you've depicted them.
I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire, I'd tell you about Jesus however while you were burning.
You got that, I think you are despicable and an enemy to this nation. You're one of the enemy within.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

moreluck

golden ticket member
6 more years....Maybe someone will come up with a cure for cancer by then.

Why are you always so negative? :lol:

Here's something for the Never Trumpeters to chomp on..

Trump raises more money in 24 hours than opening days of Sanders, Biden, O'Rourke, Harris combined

Oh, all the angst that your dear leader is causing is so amusing. Who knows, I just may vote for him this time for the entertainment value alone. :surprised::wink-very:

Okay, time to light me up!!!
I know of a few cancer centers just being completed.....that would be impractical with a "cure coming"...There's too much money to be made for us to have a cure......nothing personal, just business, Fredo!!

BrownArmy

Trump raises more money in 24 hours than opening days of Sanders, Biden, O'Rourke, Harris combined

Oh, all the angst that your dear leader is causing is so amusing. Who knows, I just may vote for him this time for the entertainment value alone. :surprised::wink-very:

Don’t be coy, you love the guy.

newfie

cats-bill-the-cat.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

LarryBird

I wish more than anything in the world that they would cure cancer. I just don't see it happening any time soon. There's too much money in cancer treatment and drugs.

There's no money to be made in curing diseases. The money is made from drugs to treat and control them indefinitely.

So there may be a wonder drug to come along that prolongs people's lives, or keeps cancer from spreading or whatever, for as long as people take the medication, but to outright eradicate or cure it probably isn't happening. Big Pharma has no interest in curing ANYTHING, only treating it.

LarryBird

Just seeing the price of admission drop & drop & drop to low bucks in Vegas is great!!! Her and Bill can't fill a school gym anymore !
It is painful trying to read and understand some of these people's posts...not coincidentally, most of them are TrumpTards too.

If there was a way to somehow measure it, his voters would undoubtedly have the lowest collective IQ of any president in the history of this country - they are barely literate, totally uninformed, and extremely gullible and susceptible to any lie he tells them.

The saddest thing is that these people are actually breeding with each other, and thus we're going have a whole new generation of half-wits who scream fake news at the top of their lungs every time they hear something they disagree with, as their parents cheer them on and tell them to ignore their liberal elitist teachers at school.

Just imagine how bad it's gonna get - this is only the beginning we're witnessing right now. There's so much farther to fall before we hit the absolute rock bottom of idiocy, but I have the utmost confidence that we will get there. Sooner than later too - we're only one generation away imo.