2020 candidates

LarryBird

If they have an exercise track then yes.
The only running his fat ass has ever done, and will ever do, is to the dinner table or the commode.

He wouldn't even run around a track if somebody promised him there was a Trump Tower Moscow in it for him, and we already know the lengths he'd go to fulfill that dream.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
How about the 20 other DIMWIT candidates?

64584161_2510352052332206_9205796635542552576_n.jpg

vantexan

I just don't get it.....how people are assuming Biden will be the nominee!!
Rush just mentioned a hit piece on Biden that journalists usually reserve for Republicans. Thinks it might indicate the Press has decided Biden won't be the nominee, and they're starting the process to take him out.

LarryBird

You are insane, and Rush is worse. The GOP and it's hardcore supporters weird fixation on journalists and the media's supposed nefarious intentions is ridiculous. It's so pervasive that even conservative members of the media perpetuate it, and insult their own profession to pander to their audience's paranoia.

It's sad.

People like Edward R. Murrow and Walter Cronkite used to be among the most trusted figures in the world back in their day - now they'd be just two more victims in the vilification and weaponization of the news.

BrownArmy

Always rushing to judgement.

Yes sir, in this case I am.

Rush L. is a certified lunatic.

Listen to whatever you want, but don’t take stock in anything Rush says, it’s the actual ‘fake news’.

You’re literally becoming dumber by the moment when you listen to RL.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes sir, in this case I am.

Rush L. is a certified lunatic.

Listen to whatever you want, but don’t take stock in anything Rush says, it’s the actual ‘fake news’.

You’re literally becoming dumber by the moment when you listen to RL.
The callers on those radio programs are 99% cringe worthy. I wish cellphone company would rig them to explode if you called into a radio show to voice your opinion.

LarryBird

I listen to it, I don’t dial in and start ranting about gay ethno states and how Obama was a Muslim.
I cannot listen to Rush Limbaugh. I'll listen to a conservative podcast at work every so often, but he's just too extreme. I'm an NPR kind of guy, shocking I know - But On Point, Fresh Air, NPR Politics, Embedded, and Throughline are all personal favorites.

I also listen to Adam Carolla's podcast on the regular though, and he's turned into a bit of a ConTroll, but I've been a fan since his Loveline days, so I still tune in. He's constantly got conservatives on as guests, and even when he doesn’t, he's ranting about conservative talking points. So often, in fact, that he has a hard time getting decent entertainment industry guests these days.