2020 candidates

Box Ox

Elizabeth Warren is a deeply flawed candidate that falsely claimed childhood myths as truth to propel her teaching career.

Warren and/or her people are likely twisting something Sanders said at her 2018 meeting with him. Dude has been a consistent hard leftist and communist sympathizer for decades. And Hillary beat him in the 2016 primaries and then won the Presidential popular vote by a couple million (cut the "That was all dead/fake/illegal people!" crap, Trump dorks. LOL).

vantexan

Warren and/or her people are likely twisting something Sanders said at her 2018 meeting with him. Dude has been a consistent hard leftist and communist sympathizer for decades. And Hillary beat him in the 2016 primaries and then won the Presidential popular vote by a couple million (cut the "That was all dead/fake/illegal people!" crap, Trump dorks. LOL).
And Debbie Wasserman Shultz had to resign as DNC party chairwoman after leaked emails showed she fixed primaries for Hillary. Bernie lost his chance to get trounced by Trump.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
82623022_10157103607892297_3510013184582877184_n.jpg

vantexan

Never been a Bernie fan but Warren lying about him saying a woman couldn’t be President has put her solidly in the gross/never vote for category for me. She’s a true political snake.
Hasn't she already been caught in numerous lies? The question is why is the MSM supporting her?

vantexan

Yes, but they’ve mostly been about herself as far as I know. Trying to drown fellow Democratic candidates in the tub with them is a whole new level for her.
Good point. But even if they're just about herself I'd be leery of anyone who promoted herself with lies. Telling people she was discriminated against for being a young pregnant woman pushes a narrative that, while probably true in some cases, makes people believe the whole system is rigged against them. That they must vote for someone like her to protect them from all the evil in the world. She's a dangerous person in that regard and shouldn't be in charge of anything. I disagree with Bernie Sanders on a lot, but I know where he stands on things as a matter of principle.