2020 candidates

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
82900018_10213370519932118_4240518045673455616_o.jpg

Box Ox

NYT: "Warren/Klobuchar 2020!"

It's pretty long but I'll quote sections if anyone is paywalled and wants this not hard left "Trump lover" with a NYT subscription to do a little copy and paste.

It's basically "We know many Democratic voters' highest priority concern is beating Trump, but.......nahhhhhhhh! Heck with that! So much Trump damage!"

I think ditching Gabbard for Klobuchar will be retrospectively viewed as a massive :censored2: up after Trump wins in November.

Opinion | Amy Klobuchar and Elizabeth Warren Are Democrats’ Best Choices for President

It will be fine

NYT: "Warren/Klobuchar 2020!"

It's pretty long but I'll quote sections if anyone is paywalled and wants this not hard left "Trump lover" with a NYT subscription to do a little copy and paste.

It's basically "We know many Democratic voters' highest priority concern is beating Trump, but.......nahhhhhhhh! Heck with that! So much Trump damage!"

I think ditching Gabbard for Klobuchar will be retrospectively viewed as a massive :censored2: up after Trump wins in November.

Opinion | Amy Klobuchar and Elizabeth Warren Are Democrats’ Best Choices for President
You think ditching a Republican will be bad for Democratic turnout? I don’t think you have a realistic view of the electorate.

Box Ox

You think ditching a Republican will be bad for Democratic turnout? I don’t think you have a realistic view of the electorate.

Hard leftists will call anyone to the right of Mao a Republican. Won't help the Democrats win the Presidential election.

You and the press should know that Twitter and the deep blue coastal states aren't a realistic view of the national electorate.

It will be fine

Hard leftists will call anyone to the right of Mao a Republican. Won't help the Democrats win the Presidential election.

You and the press should know that Twitter and the deep blue coastal states aren't a realistic view of the national electorate.
Tulsi’s best polls are under 5%. The Democratic electorate doesn’t like her. It’s a fact. She spouts Republican talking points and attacks the Democratic Party, she’s not trying to get votes. She’s trying to get a commentator job as a “moderate.”

vantexan

Tulsi’s best polls are under 5%. The Democratic electorate doesn’t like her. It’s a fact. She spouts Republican talking points and attacks the Democratic Party, she’s not trying to get votes. She’s trying to get a commentator job as a “moderate.”
She supported Sanders in 2016, is a practicing Hindu, supports abortion and gay rights and all the rest. BUT she's against regime change wars which strangely enough the Dems seem for these days. Must be a good way to line their pockets.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Other than Klobuchar, Tulsi is the only DemWit candidate that appears to have a modicum of common sense.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Both candidates Tulsi and Yang seem the most reasonable, that's why they don't stand a chance. How about throwing AOC into the mix? :weird: She could actually take the VP slot with Bernie.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

It will be fine

Tulsi Gabbard is suing Hillary Clinton in defamation lawsuit, claiming 'Russian asset' comments caused $50 million in damages

Hawaii Rep. Tulsi Gabbard, who is running for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020, said in a lawsuit filed Wednesday that 2016 presidential candidate Hillary Clinton caused her $50 million in damages by saying in October that Gabbard was a "Russian asset" and a "favorite of the Russians."

Let them fight! :halfdead:
Tulsi crying for attention. There’s no case, it’ll get tossed by the first judge that sees it if it gets that far. Tulsi just wanted a headline about herself since nobody likes her.