2020 candidates

cachmeifucan

Every democratic candidate promises to take away private health insurance. And gobermet insurance for everyone even people here illegally. I'm convinced that they actually want trump to win again because the platform they are running on is not popular at all. Democrats want open borders. Probably because they want to profit off cheap labor and need someone to cut the grass clean their home watch their kids and serve them food. Or they know the people coming here are way easier to control manipulate and get on the government cheese.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
80586299_2381512868815757_6185124665724239872_n.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Was there some guy named Castro running in the 2020 race ?
I can't keep up with all the clowns.
Anyway he has dropped out, at least that is what the msm said.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg claims he is ready to spend more than $1 billion in an effort to oust President Trump, but money may not be bringing supporters to his campaign.

Just 45 people showed up to Bloomberg’s latest rally with TV star Judge Judy Sheindlin in Texas on Saturday, according to the New York Post.

“Unlike everyone else in this race, I think what’s important is beating Donald Trump,” Bloomberg told the sparse crowd of fewer than 50 people in San Antonio.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg claims he is ready to spend more than $1 billion in an effort to oust President Trump, but money may not be bringing supporters to his campaign.

Just 45 people showed up to Bloomberg’s latest rally with TV star Judge Judy Sheindlin in Texas on Saturday, according to the New York Post.

“Unlike everyone else in this race, I think what’s important is beating Donald Trump,” Bloomberg told the sparse crowd of fewer than 50 people in San Antonio.
Those were Beto leftovers!!

Box Ox

Things getting a little hot between Warren and Sanders over her claim that he told her at a 2018 meeting that a woman couldn't win the Presidency!

El Correcto

god is dead